Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Really Happened To Our Dense Of Modesty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Happened To Our Dense Of Modesty? (519 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / How Not To Be Dense And Unpatriotic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened To Our Dense Of Modesty? by Teeboy22(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
I was thinking what really put us in this way. Yinusa aka yellow was given heroes' welcome.

What really happened to our dense of moodesty?

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44 , seun

http://www.reactiongifs.com/im-not-trying-hurt/
Re: What Really Happened To Our Dense Of Modesty? by olatunjithomas(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Teeboy22:
I was thinking what really put us in this way. Yinusa aka yellow was given heroes' welcome.

What really happened to our dense of moodesty?

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44 , seun

http://www.reactiongifs.com/im-not-trying-hurt/

Good evening bro, I hope you had a beautiful Sunday?.

sir, I want to use this medium to remind you as you have promised to support FALCONEY, that the Mr nairaland election starts 9AM tomorrow.
ones you are locate the voting thread which will created in the fashion section, simply type " I vote falconey. cc: NLjega" to make you vote valid.

don't forget,only your vote can help us achieve this goal

Thanks

TEAMFALCONEY.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Cannot Happen In Nigeria / Nigerian Politics / Fight Against Corruption In Nigeria: When Will Nigeria Begin To Do Like Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.