Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan (49660 Views)

Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges / MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
When will MTN ever do this kind of thing? I keep complaining about MTN, but i never dispose of their sim. That's the extent of the strength of the charm they used on me.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by usibengate(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
I love this
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by charlsecy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
freemeicid:
This is how it work,
When you recharge
N100, you get extra N800 airtime + 10MB
N200 recharge gives N1600+N100(25MB to gift)=N1700
N500 recharge gives N4000 + N200 (50MB to gift) =N4200
N1k recharge gives N8k +N400 (100MB to gift)=N8400
N5k recharge gives N40k + N2k (500MB to gift)=N42k
Your presentation is not a true picture of how the bonus works. Check Glo Jollific8 website for more accurate details.
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by tayo200(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
nice
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
serialkilla:
my broda is only a fool will go fo ds tariff... Just lyk u said it's gonna b same as d normal 100naira... My question is dis, y is it Dat dere didn't tell us how much Dere charge per seconds..
It goes to show dat a Nigerian owns d Glo network..
We re never faithful
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by livenletlive: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Glo na noise! They give you all the bonus and you cant use it as their data and voice services are horrible. They should talk to MTN or Airtel.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by rockhillz(m): 1:43am On Jul 15, 2016
bad Network.... u can gift or share 09057451603
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by BabaDem(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
nice but will join when I say glo don launch "hungry man's size"

Do u mean hungry man size banana[s][/s]
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by bluemorg72: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2016
seriously, i don't see this as something that will work well. more details here

http://www.naijainformation.com/2016/07/exposed-get-8-times-your-recharge-on.html
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by kentro95(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2016
Do you know you can call anyone in NIGERIA or in the WORLD for free with a particular mobile App?......... the person you want to call doesn’t need to install the app or has Internet enabled phone before you can call him/her. . Here is the screenshot of my balance. . You can make calls worldwide for FREE! You'll never have to worry about phone bills again!. You can get up to 2100 credits every day for just click on ads

I don't know if posting my whatsapp number is permitted.

Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by torlord3424(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
exactly my point, they are trying really hard and its making them look desperate
Cutehector:
Glo should just resolve their Internet service issues. Dats all. All these awuff they are doing is already a lost cause.
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by AJohnnasa(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
razortruth:
Where is your area?

Aba, Abia State.
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by okikiosibodu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ighoga898:
am gonna have to pass on dis one.. Cos I bet dat 800% bonus is equivalent to #100 on normal tariff

I would have believed they had good intentions if they gave details on the call charge...I cant fall prey a second time. That "double your recharge" package (I think na OVERLOAD dem dey call am), really showed me pepper. 100naira recharge barely lasted 2mins. It was until I called customer care before I knew.
In short, this "gift" is like one from devil...them go give you small,and collect plenty from you. But Glo still remains my best telecommunication company in Nigeria
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by aycorporat(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
freemeicid:
Glo launches another Tariff plan that gives you 800% bonus on any recharge called Glo Jollific8.This plan is specially designed to give new Globalism prepaid customers eight times more value on every recharge.

This What You Stand to Enjoy[
Every recharge gives 8 times the value of what you recharge
Every recharge comes with free data and free voice
You can also choose to share free data with someone else via gift.

This is how it work,
When you recharge
N100, you get extra N800 airtime + 10MB
N200 recharge gives N1600+N100(25MB to gift)=N1700
N500 recharge gives N4000 + N200 (50MB to gift) =N4200
N1k recharge gives N8k +N400 (100MB to gift)=N8400
N5k recharge gives N40k + N2k (500MB to gift)=N42k

How Can I Get The Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan?
>>Get a new Glo Sim
>>Register and get it activated (you’ll automatically be on Jollific8 tariff plan)
>>Dial *123*Pin# and you are good to go.

To check your data balance, dial #122# and for data gifting, dial *606#
Glo, the grand master of data is the bomb… but we need the bomb to blow on time without delay or sluggish movement.

http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en_gb/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C0041AFB3

Bro, I just got a new glo sim but unfortunately after loading the N200 recharge card, I did not see any bonus! Is there a code I am missing?
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by ewosk: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Am okay with the Twin Bash for now....
This one nor better reach am....
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by mrcassanova(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
okikiosibodu:

I would have believed they had good intentions if they gave details on the call charge...I cant fall prey a second time. That "double your recharge" package (I think na OVERLOAD dem dey call am), really showed me pepper. 100naira recharge barely lasted 2mins. It was until I called customer care before I knew.
In short, this "gift" is like one from devil...them go give you small,and collect plenty from you. But Glo still remains my best telecommunication company in Nigeria

According to sources, On-net and off-net calls are charged at 67 Kobo per second.

via - http://thegadgetsfreak.com/glo-jollific8-tariff-plan-need-know/
Re: Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan by okikiosibodu(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
mrcassanova:

According to sources, On-net and off-net calls are charged at 67 Kobo per second.

via - http://thegadgetsfreak.com/glo-jollific8-tariff-plan-need-know/

See gbese!!! I no talk am?! Why didn't they leave all this bonus and let the call charge remain on 18k/sec? The most annoying thing is that they will not inform subscribers. The nicer telecommunication firms will try to hint you at the end of the advert "Terms and conditions apply".
I have learnt never to jump into conclusion with this telecommunication firms. That airtel 50naira for 3gb (not sure of the exact data size), I serious doubt it. 'Cause with their normal subscription, their 2.5gb no go download 1gb file for your phone before dem tell you sey you don exhaust you mb. When I checked my data usage on my phone's settings, I realised it was barely 1gb used. The customer care guy was explain one "dongoturashi" that airtel doesn't charge the same rate like other networks in terms of data usage. That was the last time I subscribed with airtel sha. Glo still remains my number 1 telecommunication firm. Their 10gb for 2,500 make sense baje. Na their data sharing they need to work on. E no dey work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Was This Photo Taken? / Tiktok Bans Account Of Content Creator Embarking On 24 Hours Buried Alive / 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.