Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Our Primary/secondary School Teachers Really Decived Us!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Primary/secondary School Teachers Really Decived Us!! (693 Views)

The Agony Of Private School Teachers / Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Where Is Our Primary School Going To? Epic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Primary/secondary School Teachers Really Decived Us!! by Nzecorneboy: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2016
It is with pains in my heart and lots of tears in my eyes that I announce to you all today that your and my early school teachers lied to us. They kept telling us that 'O' in bodmas meant 'of'. They never told us it should actually mean 'order' which stands for numbers with powers and roots.
The 'O' can only mean 'of' when roots and powers are absent from the expression.
I grew up with this notion and only got to find out today.
So the whole school fees paid then was to be taught a lie abi? I feel betrayed mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Primary/secondary School Teachers Really Decived Us!! by hazard27(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2016
ave u ever experience square root in ur primary level when dealing with BODMAS before
Re: Our Primary/secondary School Teachers Really Decived Us!! by jomagibs: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Wia lie dey undecided mayb na ya skool de do you wayo tongue
Re: Our Primary/secondary School Teachers Really Decived Us!! by Nzecorneboy: 1:15am On Jul 14, 2016
hazard27:
ave u ever experience square root in ur primary level when dealing with BODMAS before
but at least they could have told us that it's order rather we weren't made to know there is anything like order at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Primary/secondary School Teachers Really Decived Us!! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 14, 2016
@OP, yhu never see chin chu chum.

Re: Our Primary/secondary School Teachers Really Decived Us!! by parkparky(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Op nawa 4 u oo..for dat primary level.. Its of. Just lyk 2 minus 4 is cannot.. Bt wen u advance u knw its -2

(1) (Reply)

Fuoye 2016 Admission Screening Details And Eligibility / History Of Block Building In Nigeria. / University Of Roehampton Celebrates Its Newest Online Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.