Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour (3910 Views)

How To Survive A Dog Attack.. / If you think your Dog is big check this out / Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
The reason why my method, which I would refer to as CM in this study, is 90% efficient is because it was tested on free-ranging mongrels with limited aggression, not poised to impress the owner and scared of brave animations*( see footnote).

The CM should never, I repeat, never be carried out on Mother hens, mother goats, cats or other dogs.
Although the CM can be carried out on humans, it should be with utmost supervision and maximal alertness.

Never practice with an hungry dog and never victimise an unaware citizen. Never instigate violence in your dog by beating, never beat a dog who is scared. Note you wouldn't get the ultimate result if you haven't bonded with your pet. This should have been a disclaimer, but this is an unofficial article.

Since those are the Red Alerts I can remember lets transform your pet into a guard.

* Animations in this context are anything moving, rolling balls, flying frisbees, scathering chickens, stampede of cattle or a bolting human. In other words, they are scared of anything moving.
Re: Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour by egorov(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Op, stop misleading people. How can a mongrel give birth to a German Shepherd. Even if she was mated by a gsd, the pups are still cross breed.
Re: Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2016
egorov:
Op, stop misleading people. How can a mongrel give birth to a German Shepherd. Even if she was mated by a gsd, the pups are still cross breed.

It's never possible, but if a Caucasian should impregnate an Asian and the child's features are dominantly Asian, everyone will call that kid Chinese.

I'm using that mentality here, it is very impossible for a Rott to mate with a GSD and produce a pure GSD, talk less of a mutt. So I'm talking based on what we can see, my man.
Re: Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Sorry for the delay, data wars.
Re: Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Where can I get an animation?

Since most dog owners have pure breeds or immediate crossed pets, it should just be modest to get a chicken for your canine, but instead of a slaughter bring home a living species as a specimen.

Can you just stop talking?

Now you need to be in an environment where there is no distraction, no organism should be in your dog's field of view. Put the specimen some distance away, let your dog see it, let him lose interest in the alien. Now this is where bonding takes place, for you're to go from total calm to stampede.

Begin stroking the dog, petting him, rubbing him, and gblaow, bolt. You're to shock yourself, shock your surrounding and shock your dog. As you're stroking the young man just run straight at the direction of the animation, if your dog loves you and is willing to protect, he will give that specimen the chase of its life. But if it were to be a mother hen or a mother goat, it will go from vulnerable to untouchable.

Naturally aggressive dogs like Rotts will RIP that unfortunate animal to pieces, this you should avoid so that he doesn't taste blood or flesh, cause in your next exercise, he will chase the specimen for food not as a protector.
Re: Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2016
In the case of the specimen being an human, the distance as to be wide, the human has to be bold and has to be prepared in case of lapses or error. You should have an opening, a room or an enclosure where the person can run into and shut himself to prevent a confrontation. You can use a person your dog doesn't like, don't use a person your dog likes, is fond of or very familiar with, in this case, he will this as play time not rage time.

Start the stroking process, involve the dog, now suddenly bolt into an half run, point at the human and yell attack(or your word of choice), the human should take the cue and run. Why? Dogs who learnt the attack using animals are less likely to pursue humans at their first command, that is, if you trained them using animals and they have mastered the command, they might not respond to your command if you point at a human, instead they look for an unlucky animal to chase. So at the animal stage, it ain't necessary to use a command, but at human stage you Must use the command and a pointed finger at the direction.

After your dog has chased either the aforementioned animal or latter human. Pet him alot, treats aren't necessary cause predatory is something they love, plus praise him with "Good boy" or something else. Try this 3 times or lesser a day, so he knows the serious nature and doesn't see it as a play which can become boring.
Re: Teaching Your Dog Attack To Impress ----------- A Detour by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2016
After this session, you should note that your dog is LIKELY to chase humans around and if he meets someone like me who is dogsmart and he approaches me, but I don't give him the result he desires, i.e, running, he might be confused and disappointed. Cage or chain him during this period or else his human sightings is restricted to just peeps he is fond of. Know that you should be in control of the situation.

You Still don't understand, what's that reply icon for?

Shall Continue Soon...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Pedigree Cane Corso / Rate This GSD / What Kind Of Dog Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.