Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,322 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Please Help Me Out >simlock< - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Out >simlock< (1244 Views)

Etisalat Gaga Phone Writing "simlock Block Unlock Reset Key" / Any Got Nokia 3410 Simlock Unlock Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out >simlock< by Laycorn(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2006
My brother send a brand new phone to me from London and worst part of it is that the does not work in Nigeria. It say SIMLOCK please what can I do? I'm student by manage. (Phone model is Sagem MyC2-³)
Re: Please Help Me Out >simlock< by naijacutee(f): 1:32am On Dec 04, 2006
It means the phone is locked to a particular network and you need to unlock it. You cannot do it yourself if you haven't got the right cables. Take it to a phone shop at computer village.
Re: Please Help Me Out >simlock< by Laycorn(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2006
I belive someone can know the code that can remove it. Pls solve me out.
Re: Please Help Me Out >simlock< by Bossman(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2006
The code that will unlock your phone is specific to the IMEI number of your phone. Either take it to computer village as already suggested, or have the person that sent it to you get the unlock code from whatever provider the phone is locked to.
Re: Please Help Me Out >simlock< by uthamaputi: 3:40am On May 21, 2013
Laycorn: My brother send a brand new phone to me from London and worst part of it is that the does not work in Nigeria. It say SIMLOCK please what can I do? I'm student by manage. (Phone model is Sagem MyC2-³)

It's locked to which network?You can remove the sim lock in Sagem Myc-2-3 model using the unlock code.Visit the site Simpleunlocking.com get unlock code and get free unlocking instructions from www.mobileunlockguide.com unlock it easily.Then use any GSM network sim card from any country.

(1) (Reply)

New Apple Iphone 4s Goes On Sale Oct. 14 / Bold 9700 Refuses To Accept Sim Card / A Sale Of New Blackberry Torch 1 Used For 2weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.