Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release (4417 Views)

3d Animated Music Video 'uwem3d' / If You Were To Design A New Nigerian Flag, What Would It Look Like? / Please Evaluate/Criticize Our Animated Music Video. Thank You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release by c3dube(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2009
[U]AT LAST A NIGERIAN ANIMATED VIDEO!!!!!![/U]

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ONLINE RELEASE OF AN ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO BY THE GURU,
TITLED- ONYEDIKACHINEKE.
THE YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbPDBmSHUz0

PLS NOTE your CRITICISIM IS NEEDED FOR A BETTER WORK NEXT TIME,

THE MANAGEMENT
I-ARTS CRAFT
iartscraft@yahoo.com
07038842524(c3dube)
c3dube@yahoo.com

Re: New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release by c3dube(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2009
i just finished doing some thing on the under 17 world cup
feel free to down load through this link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBF2INAU

here is a pic 4rm d video demo

Re: New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release by c3dube(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2009
just view the video and CRITICIZE or contact me
thanks.
enjoy
Re: New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release by Kemjisuper(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2009
The video's real good! Not too smooth but the concept's great, as well as the modeling! And to think you kept it up for a whole music video of close to 5 mins shows some real awesome amount of time and energy put into it. Tell me, did you do it all by yourself? Or were you part of a team?
Re: New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release by c3dube(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2009
@kemji
this is one thing i like you for kemji, you always know a good work when you see one.
i appreciate your comment a lot.

the animation(modeling, rigging, animation, lighting and rendering) was done in CINEMA4D,
the texture in FIREWORKS,
the final video was edited in [b]ADOBE PRIMERA PRO1.[/b]5

and all these where done by me

thanks a lot for your reply
Re: New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release by c3dube(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
mmmmmhh, i think im going to work on merging animation and and real video shots together,
lets see how that works.
but this would be after i finish working on the project at hand.
Re: New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release by c3dube(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
I'm thinking of how to blend 3d-animation and live shots.
while at the same time balancing and improving my animation skill.
here is a shot of an animated film series i have plans of developing

Re: New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release by AdamuW: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
I'm not sure how much time and resources you had to do the video but I'm guessing you had little of both as is usually the case in the our industry for now. So from that angle I'll congratulate for having the determination to stick through it and complete the project.

Critically if I was comparing it to the general standard of animated music videos then I'd say it's slightly below average. The dance animations and lip sync could have been nailed better. The textures on the buildings as well could have been tiled better. Some of the bricks were not the right scale compared to a human. The camera work needed to be more controlled.But that last point could be a subjective one as others might like crazier camera moves. The general design/concept of the world they inhabited could have been done differently to compensate for the lack of time and resources to make your life easier.

Those are my main issues with the video as you asked us for our comments. But your clients didn't help you by making the song over 4 mins long! And I could see in some areas that if you had more time you'd have nailed it better. I'm sure your next vid will be better.

Your fruit characters are looking interesting.

Good work.

(1) (Reply)

20 Pictures That Looks Photoshopped But Actually Real / Graffiti(photoshop) / My First Trial At UI Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.