Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning (38328 Views)

Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos) / Police Catch Touts Collecting Fees At Newly Commissioned Layby In Lagos / Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by ShilohEagle(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tout or Lout?
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by b2212(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
360metrosports:
Some touts were pictured this morning in CMS,Lagos destroying BRT buses . An eyewitness told www.metronaija.com that the touts dashed across the BRT lane at CMS,they destroyed the front and side of the buses but no one sustained injuries .

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-tout-destroys-brt-buses-this.html

FAT LIE! those buses ran into eachother. was at CMS this morning and saw it.

1 Like

Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by slenderdude: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello OP,

We understand how important it is for you to crave traffic, and also the satisfaction you hope to derive from been the "news breaker", but it is more important to confirm your stories prior posting online to avoid misinforming the populace.

This is utter misrepresentation of what transpired, because I was in one of the buses at the time.

**Red bus rammed Blue bus**

Regards,

Slenderdude

1 Like

Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by lokoloko84(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Dey arent Lagosians,they are yorubas..yes.. lagosians?..no
And who is a lagosian?No wonder some persons will claim your state is a No man's land. That state is sitting on a time bomb anyways and when that time comes we will know who is a lagosian or not.
Mumu!
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by kettle84(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tolexander:
if dem pass the law, na nna go still dey shout up and down sey LASG won cease nna daily pay.
when will you receive sense, is it when it is given to you in a plate?
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Tolexander: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

So it is oma nna that make up the vast army of savage and dirty owomida chanting monkeys all over Lagos
young man, I didn't say oma nna!
So stfu!
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Tolexander: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
kettle84:
when will you receive sense, is it when it is given to you in a plate?
even if you see sense, you go fit recognize it?
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by glossy6(f): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:
When will APC pass a law against touts and agbero in Lagos ? undecided

Is there any difference between the two?
APC goat chop APC yam, who will Fay?
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks bro. Infact most of all this blogger need better beating.

coreseam:

it was no violence
It was just an accident between 2 buses
Where the red bus lost control.

Look at people standing around. Does that look like a scene if violent destruction or demonstration?

Na blogger searching for traffic thread grin

1 Like

Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by toxjox: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Hmmn.. Am a Lagosian and Yoruba... but i tell u that 99% of touts and agberos are Yorubas and majority of these m0fos are not even from Lagos... na all this Osun,Ogun state et al boys dem be.. awon omo ati oko wa bale je. angry

on point !
Until Ogun , Oshun and beyond has development spread to them, Lagos will continue to attract the flies that spoil the broth. And how will development spread to the hinterland? The lopsided structure that has impoverished the minds of the states and made them reliant on Abuja like a 50 year old still sucking at the breast has to be unbundled without breaking Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by drealplus: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=36pt]This is a BIG LIE ![/size]

The BRT were involved in Collision, I was inside the BRT at the back. It has brake failure thus it hit the New one trying to drop passenger. It happen in CMS at around 7:30 am

Please stop spreading Fake and false News Online
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by sheffy87: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Hmmn.. Am a Lagosian and Yoruba... but i tell u that 99% of touts and agberos are Yorubas and majority of these m0fos are not even from Lagos... na all this Osun,Ogun state et al boys dem be.. awon omo ati oko wa bale je. angry

Don't u think that's too harsh on them dear........!oti pooju naaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
lokoloko84:
And who is a lagosian?No wonder some persons will claim your state is a No man's land. That state is sitting on a time bomb anyways and when that time comes we will know who is a lagosian or not.
Mumu!
Omo ale jati jati

Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
sheffy87:

Ko poju o.. werey ni awon agbero yen.
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
lokoloko84:
Mumu!
Omo ale jati jati

sheffy87:

Ko poju o.. werey ni awon agbero yen.
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by lokoloko84(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Omo ale jati jati
You are not well brought up.No wonder most yoruba youths these days are poor in reasonings and failures academically. You are a bastard yourself,for calling yourself a lagosian and others yorubas bad names.I ask your filthy brain again, who is a lagosian? You lack common sense and history.
Go and play ludo and have sex with prostitutes,Since that is what you brainless morons do these days.
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by 2sexynet: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cherishing:
Nawao
guess d govt must have clamped down on their biz in one way or the other.

Violent that's the only language they understand .

It is borehole sha
lol... street hawking has been banned in Lagos grin
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Ssms(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wen r we gonna learn? Where in d world z ds happening......i dnt knw d development dat can happen in nigeria if we still av dese non sensical set of pple around
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by lokoloko84(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
toxjox:

on point !
Until Ogun , Oshun and beyond has development spread to them, Lagos will continue to attract the flies that spoil the broth. And how will development spread to the hinterland? The lopsided structure that has impoverished the minds of the states and made them reliant on Abuja like a 50 year old still sucking at the breast has to be unbundled without breaking Nigeria.
Look at this slowpoke. Which state is developed in Nigeria. No wonder the country is a useless place to live with most citizens who are lousy, delusional,Empty headed and cheast beaters.
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
lokoloko84:
You are not well brought up.No wonder most yoruba youths these days are poor in reasonings and failures academically. You are a bastard yourself,for calling yourself a lagosian and others yorubas bad names.I ask your filthy brain again, who is a lagosian? You lack common sense and history.
Go and play ludo and have sex with prostitutes,Since that is what you brainless morons do these days.
Lol... u dont who i am thats why u r speakin trash... so because i am Yoruba means i shud not say things as they were?.. If u think am goin to say Agberos are mainly Ibos jst becos am Yoruba..then,I'm sorry,I'm not as hypocritical as u think.. and as for d academic failures u pointed out,i graduated with distinctions from Yabatech. tongue
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by sandman007: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sense don dey scarce her o. How can touts do that. I was in CMS and a tout ran accross the BRT lane forcing the bus infront to stop and the other one ran into it. But what do i know story must sell
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
lokoloko84:
U say am not well brought up,..well,sorry to burst yr bubble,i am. But i wasnt brought up to shy away from putting e-bullies like u in their place...u shud av known beta before calling me mumu..first to do no dey pain... complete it
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by lokoloko84(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Lol... u dont who i am thats why u r speakin trash... so because i am Yoruba means i shud not say things as they were?.. If u think am goin to say Agberos are mainly Ibos jst becos am Yoruba..then,I'm sorry,I'm not as hypocritical as u think.. and as for d academic failures u pointed out,i graduated with distinctions from Yabatech. tongue
And who cares about your nonsense whether they are yorubas or not and You think I am interested in the tribal nonsense going on here.You might be one of the non yoruba ingrates who is in that state for economic reasons but as a confused person calling himself a lagosian.
Only a bastard will call him or herself lagosian.You are even boastful that you graduated from a polythenic.I am sure after failing jamb to gain admission to university,your next of call is polythenic.
No wonder,your comments are shallow and poor in reasoning since you have a polythenic brain.
Distinction my foot!
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by lokoloko84(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=47541383]
U say am not well brought up,..well,sorry to burst yr bubble,i am. But i wasnt brought up to shy away from putting e-bullies like u in their place...u shud av known beta before calling me mumu..first to do no dey pain... complete it[/quote
Hypocrite! After making an unscrupulous comment?
I am allergic to stupidity and silly comments.This site has been polluted with spaghetti kids like you which is the reason why reasonable persons are passive participants but some of us will comment once in a while to put the brain of some of you in shape.
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Pitoto(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Looking closely,what i see is that the red brt bus hit the blue one.Look at the pictures again..
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
lokoloko84:
And who cares about your nonsense whether they are yorubas or not and You think I am interested in the tribal nonsense going on here.You might be one of the non yoruba ingrates who is in that state for economic reasons but as a confused person calling himself a lagosian.
Only a bastard will call him or herself lagosian.You are even boastful that you graduated from a polythenic.I am sure after failing jamb to gain admission to university,your next of call is polythenic.
No wonder,your comments are shallow and poor in reasoning since you have a polythenic brain.
Distinction my foot!
See somone belittling a poly. Graduate tryin to skool somone on discrimination.. i know people like u who think Uni. Graduates are superior to poly. Graduates.. that shows how shallow-minded you are.. u think to get distinction is easy lol.. i know say na d distinction dey pain u..tell me y i wnt be proud of what i have?.. u said am academically dull and i alredy proved u wrong in advance by graduating with distinction.. and now u ar sayin am boastful... egbon,if u want d distinction,come and collect it... tongue
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
lokoloko84:
This site has been polluted with spaghetti kids like you which is the reason why reasonable persons are passive participants but some of us will comment once in a while to put the brain of some of you in shape.
So u ar reasonable?...ok

Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by willibounce1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
People are being corrected that it was an accident and they are still arguing unnecessarily. Na wa o
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by TeeeI: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
kajoula:

hmmm.... APC and touts....Eru-iku for the APC's. grin
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dis all Tinubu fault... he gave them power and now its difficult to control them... its dis same Tinubu Ambode should yarn to talk to his boys
Re: Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning by Taiyescott(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nt suprised. Lagos and Hooliganism are twins..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape / Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.