Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Logo For Companies And Private Individuals - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Logo For Companies And Private Individuals (487 Views)

Ngerian Kid Scamming Individuals On Social Media(photos) / We Train And Recruit Digital Marketers For Companies(watapps On 08028359239) / Fully Managed Dedicated Cloud And Private Cloud Servers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logo For Companies And Private Individuals by jayjax(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2016
What is a Logo?

The dictionary meaning of a logo is a symbol, sign, or emblem. Human beings have used such symbols throughout time to convey a succinct message. In present times, logos tend to be graphical in nature, designed for easy recognition of an organization. It is a tool to build an identity for the organization, as part of its trademark or brand, and to generate favourable thoughts and feelings about the organization.

A logo needs to be original and memorable for the greatest impact.

Features of a Corporate Logo
A corporate logo should create a memorable association with a particular brand character. It is the initial impression most people see of company, like the flag of a country, but its impact depends upon how it is used. Its creation needs to consider many factors, including the culture of the company it represents.

A logo is a core identifier of an organization, used on business cards, letterhead, and advertising material. More than a mere visual mark, it is the face of the organization, and so it must be original and memorable for the greatest impact.
It represents your company and must have a reasonable interpretation...people around must relate your logo to your company or your business ....I make graphic designs especially logos...give it a try and you'lll never regret you did....contact me on whatsapp 2348103388614 my Facebook I.d Ogundipe Jesujoba
Thank you Nairalanders
Re: Logo For Companies And Private Individuals by jayjax(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
We are on promo....the promo ends July 20

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Pricing For Seo Of A Wordpress Site? / Uniform Resource Locator (URL) / Carrington Mobile Theme Not Displaying Posts On Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.