Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Brilliant Vs Intelligent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant Vs Intelligent (523 Views)

How To Know An Intelligent Student By Character / Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University / JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Vs Intelligent by Outlaw07(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Hello nairalanders!!
Am a bit confused about the above topic, i was chatting with someone yesterday he was telling me how he teaches people and immediately they acquire that knowledge but when others teaches him he doesn't seems to understand but he claims to be intelligent, so i told him that he might be intelligent but not brilliant he also claims that the people teaching him don't know how to teach am just wondering that everyone teaching him don't know how to teach same time, i also told him that some people might be brilliant and not intelligent while some are vice- versa.
Please mod can you move this topic to front page so others can air their opinion.
Re: Brilliant Vs Intelligent by ltheorem: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Brilliant = to know what you're taught in class and be able to tackle any question with courage
Intelligent = knowing more than the teacher or knowing SOMETHING that is beyond your age limit

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Nigerian Graduate Who Doesn't Know The Past Tense Of Think / Nigerians In Diaspora"Story of struggle and hope" : The Case Of Ajibola Olayinka / Adult Education School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.