Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers (2387 Views)

Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
My mum heard this news on the radio and she told me about it so I decided to look it up on google and I was like "what the...why would he deploy 1000 soldiers to protect cows when over 1000 innocent people had been killed by fulani herdsmen? without establishing a millitary task force to address their issue?" Verily Verily I say unto you, we might be witnessing the beginning of a climax here.I can clearly see and interpret the infallible signs. The pregnant eagle is about to give birth and her birth pains are great.Behold! the marraige of inconvenience is about to be dissolved.
Sorry I couldn't add the link but thank God for the radio and the internet, please just listen to news or google it up to confirm.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by satelliteDISH(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
My brother, na so we all they see am ooh. Nah look we just dey look dey wait 2019. Bubu betrayed us.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
satelliteDISH:
My brother, ma so we all they see am ooh. Nah look we just dey look dey wait 2019. Bubu betrayed us.
He betrayed us big time bro and if we dont act soon it might cost us too much in future.i regret supporting him,its just that pdp is not that better.the solution is to "reset" everything make everybody know were they stand.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lalasticlala should see this
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by naijaGhandi: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
When you deploy soldiers against cattle rustlers, does it mean he is supporting them. Some of you seem not to understand this but you go ahead to criticize destructively.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by obailala(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
My mum heard this news on the radio and she told me about it so I decided to look it up on google and I was like "what the...why would he deploy 1000 soldiers to protect cows when over 1000 innocent people had been killed by fulani herdsmen? without establishing a millitary task force to address their issue?" Verily Verily I say unto you, we might be witnessing the beginning of a climax here.I can clearly see and interpret the infallible signs. The pregnant eagle is about to give birth and her birth pains are great.Behold! the marraige of inconvenience is about to be dissolved.
Sorry I couldn't add the link but thank God for the radio and the internet, please just listen to news or google it up to confirm.
Do you know what cattle rustlers are?... Are you aware it is mainly these rustlers who possess AK47s committing all sorts of crimes from highway robbery to kidnapping to raping and to even attacking peaceful communities?... Now soldiers have been deployed to flush armed robbers and kidnappers and you complain? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by ComrdDRS: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijaGhandi:
When you deploy soldiers against cattle rustlers, does it mean he is supporting them. Some of you seem not to understand this but you go ahead to criticize destructively.
You re miss interpreting the whole senses in the post. The issue is why will he provide up to a 100 soldiers for the protection of cattle against hustlers. While there is no a single security to protect the lives of those humans his lybian Fulani brothers re hustling in BENUE STATE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by ConqueredWest: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Do you know what cattle rustlers are?... Are you aware it is mainly these rustlers who possess AK47s committing all sorts of crimes from highway robbery to kidnapping to raping and to even attacking peaceful communities?... Now soldiers have been deployed to flush armed robbers and kidnappers and you complain? undecided

A typical AFONJA. So it is right to deploy soldiers against cattle rustlers after the minister for interior said soldiers won't be deployed against armed herdsmen.

Your Afonjaism is without redemption

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by asorocker: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
satelliteDISH:
My brother, na so we all they see am ooh. Nah look we just dey look dey wait 2019. Bubu betrayed us.

How on earth will people vote the patron of fulani hersmen assoication (MACAB) and expect any thing different

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by obailala(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
ConqueredWest:

A typical AFONJA. So it is right to deploy soldiers against cattle rustlers after the minister for interior said soldiers won't be deployed against armed herdsmen.

What are you talking about?... Everything na politics for una head. Abeg swerve! undecided
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by idupaul: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
This man can deploy 1000 Nigerian soldiers to guard Fulani cattles and herds men he once described as foreigners. ..Nigerians ask yourself how many did he deploy to Ikorodu, How many did he deploy to Agatu , how many did he deploy to Enugu state ...Dear Nigerians I voted for Buhari but the truth is out and it's bitter the man is nothing but a flaming bigot and a plimsol for incompetence. .God help us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by idupaul: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:

For your info in Fulani dictionary cattle rustler is any of the northern minority tribes that also want to rear cattle and have clashes with core Fulani herdsmen ...make no mistake and don't confuse urself ..Buhari has just deployed our army to match against small tribes hindering the free passage of Fulani cattle

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by obailala(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
idupaul:

For your info in Fulani dictionary cattle rustler is any of the northern minority tribes that also want to rear cattle and have clashes with core Fulani herdsmen ...make no mistake and don't confuse urself ..Buhari has just deployed our army to match against small tribes hindering the free passage of Fulani cattle
Lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by muri4mig(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wailers thread identified. Run out with speed of light.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by ufumes(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ok Na.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Olasco93: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
It's always advisable not to say what you don't know. Must you blame the President for everything?
It is good to criticize someone, but there is a way to go about it.
Leave the President out of your ignorance...
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Trapping(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
ALL These hasty actions of Bihari is because just like the devil he knows he has only a short time. All his actions are just a clue to the discernible that the center is about to collapse. Just wait for it, things will go out of hands soon and thankfully he's run out of friends in the western world and just in a matter of months he will get bitch slapped by his yet to arrive chief rival Donald trump. Just wait for it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Samtob90(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
ConqueredWest:

He said soldiers are only deployed when the power of police can no longer withstand the crises . Stop spreading half information.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2016
muri4mig:
Wailers thread identified. Run out with speed of light.
People like you are bound to exist.I just pray you dont suffer irreparable losses in the hands of the herdmens like the hapless farmers they waiste with little or nothing done to protect them because that would show you what wailing means.put yourself in their shoes
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by chemicalDisease: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Someone should explain this I can't comprehend this.

Is the 1000 soldiers to protect cows against thieves ?
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Samtob90:

He said soldiers are only deployed when the power of police can no longer withstand the crises . Stop spreading half information.
And where was the police when 81 lives were taking recently? dont support or be against any politician unconditionaly, they must be held accountable for their shortcomings and failures.take a more objective stand and be a patriot for justice,fairness and humanity not buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by AntiWailer: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2016
naijaGhandi:

Don't mind the dumb people.

They are the first to shout dullard meanwhile there is nothing upstairs.

Deploy Soldiers 'against'
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Don't mind the dumb people.

They are the first to shout dullard meanwhile there is nothing upstairs.

Deploy Soldiers 'against'

So you think you are smart? I wont call you dumb because that would be placing me at the same level as you intellectually.I wish you would be in the shoes of those who get hacked in cold blood without the luxory of a platoon not to talk of a thousand soldiers to protect them.We speak against what we perceive to be marginalization and favouritism and all you could think of was condemnation and insults?.The elephant who thinks too highly of himself and pays no attention to his surroundings often ends up in the sacrificial pit.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by cjrane: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Of course Buhari will deploy soldiers to save his Fulani people's cattle lives.

Meanwhile Fulani people are killing and maiming human beings in Benue, Plateau and Enugu states and he will mischievously keep mute not to talk about deploying soldiers to save peoples lives.

Tomorrow, he will come out and say the herdsmen are not even Nigerians but from Libya.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by AntiWailer: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
So you think you are smart? I wont call you dumb because that would be placing me at the same level as you intellectually.I wish you would be in the shoes of those who get hacked in cold blood without the luxory of a platoon not to talk of a thousand soldiers to protect them.We speak against what we perceive to be marginalization and favouritism and all you could think of was condemnation and insults?.The elephant who thinks too highly of himself and pays no attention to his surroundings often ends up in the sacrificial pit.

Your submission still does not make you less dumb.

Stop changing the point.

1000 Soldiers deployed against is different from 1000 Soldiers deployed to support cattle rustlers.

So go back and read before you come back.

Educated illiterate.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by BossKratos: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
If they have 2 die for their cattle so be it!
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Your submission still does not make you less dumb.

Stop changing the point.

1000 Soldiers deployed against is different from 1000 Soldiers deployed to support cattle rustlers.

So go back and read before you come back.

Educated illiterate.
Pay attention before passing comments, yes I reported that the soldiers where deployed against cattle rustlers.The glaring point is that 1000 soldiers are deployed against cattle rustlers to protect herdsmen while many are killed in the south and middle-belt by herdsmen without any tangible millitary assistance. I wonder how you passed your common entrance exam talkless of your o'level exam.Someone of below average iq would have gotten the point easily.Half-baked educated elite.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by jpphilips(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:

War against cattle rustlers means protecting cattle? war against car snatchers means protecting cars!! War against rapists means protecting toto? and whose mandate is it to protect lives and property, your father?
Seun, I don't know how you did it but whatever you did that opened the floodgates of !diots in this forum must be reversed, how can a site have so many mentally challenged individual and still rank 8th in the whole country? Is it possible that majority of Nigerians including this nonentity I am quoting is mentally challenged?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
jpphilips:

War against cattle rustlers means protecting cattle? war against car snatchers means protecting cars!! War against rapists means protecting toto? and whose mandate is it to protect lives and property, your father?
Seun, I don't know how you did it but whatever you did that opened the floodgates of !diots in this forum must be reversed, how can a site have so many mentally challenged individual and still rank 8th in the whole country? Is it possible that majority of Nigerians including this nonentity I am quoting is mentally challenged?
Your negative sentiments and dirty language clearly describes you sir.Someone of your self-acclaimed intelligence should know I am only against the unfair and uneven treatment of some people in Nigeria, I am against the disparity in treatment, shouldnt farmers be protected like the herdsmen?check how many farmers where mauled down by herdsmen and rethink.Poor megalomaniac.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Samtob90:

Do you know the herdsmen are armed with millitary grade weapons?Do you know 81+ innocent citizens of Nigeria were butchered recently by the "lybian herdsmen"?Do you know over 1000 promising God-giving lives have been taken by the "Fulani herdsmen" so far? Do you know what it feels to lose a loved one?,Do you know that many of those people butchered by the herdsmen were women,girls and children? Do you know how many people they've raped and the life-long trauma this has caused them? Yet it is not out of the control of the NPF already? Tell me you didnt know and I will over look your comment,tell me you knew and I will pray for your immortal soul.
Re: Buhari Deploys 1000 Soldiers Againts Cattle Rustlers by Ken4Christ: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
The problem we have is not Buhari but the Senators and house of Representatives from the middle belt and Southern region who are cowards. This is democracy for goodness sake. Excesses of the President are supposed to be checked by this fools that purport to represent our interest. First, it was the issue of a President that can't produce his WAEC result and yet was successfully screened by INEC.

Then, we have a president that is supposed to protect lives and properties but has been mute over killings of several people by the fulani herdsmen. Yet, the issue have not been a major discussion in the National assembly. Rather, it is even a proposal to make the fulani herdsmen landlords that was the subject of discussion.

The truth is this. Buhari is in power to Islamize Nigeria gradually. And our governors from the south are following like zombies.

What has been done to the man who beheaded a woman in Kano?

If Buhari prefers to protect cows more than lives, he is not fit to remain as President. If he does not repent, God will judge him soon. The blood of innocent hundreds of souls that have been slaughtered are crying for vengeance and it will come soon. Christians, please keep praying night and day for God to deliver us from the hand of this wicked President. And he will.

There has never been a time in the history of Nigerian that things are so hard. Workers don't get paid in many states. Graduates from school hardly find jobs. Meanwhile, the President wife is rich enough to distribute thousands of bags of rice and other things to several states.

God bless Nigeria. May his good will come to pass in this great country. Things will not remain this way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bono, Waje, Amina Mohammed , Zainab Umar Shinkafi At ONE Campaign / Will You Vote President Muhammadu Buhari For A Second Term / A Final Warning To The People Of Nigeria By Ffk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.