Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. (1103 Views)

Naija Unverified Adsense Accts For Sale / Nigerian Adsense Accts Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
i have 200 facebook login details account with munimum frnds of 2000.
NOTE: 100 naija acct and 100 foreign
going cheap for 20k naira
for those who wanna create groups like 100k-50million members here is your chance and to bloggers who want traffic.
email: o_marketer@yahoo.com
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by Puresolutions: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
anr ud proud to be selling stolen goods abi

4 Likes

Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by mr2kay(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
See your price sef grin
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by updatemachine: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
SCAMMER! how did you accurately get facebook accounts of 100 nigerians and 100 foreign with each of them having a minimum of 2000 pals...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by mokoshalb(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
oonlinemarker:
for those who wanna create groups like 100k-50million members here is your chance and to bloggers who want traffic.
go get a better job...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by hostkobo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
oonlinemarker:

what a nice way to get yourself arrested and thrown into jail.

regards
HK
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by mr2kay(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
updatemachine:
SCAMMER! how did you accurately get facebook accounts of 100 nigerians and 100 foreign with each of them having a minimum of 2000 pals...
that's wrong pls, the op has not scammed anyone yet and don't talk about what you don't have knowledge of cause some bloggers actually buy these accounts to generate traffic.Come I am not vouch ingredients for anyone O and anyone doing business with op should be careful and take necessary precautions, we don't want to see "I have been scammed" threads undecided
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by hostkobo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
mr2kay:
that's wrong pls, the op has not scammed anyone yet and don't talk about what you don't have knowledge of cause some bloggers actually buy these accounts to generate traffic.Come I am not vouch ingredients for anyone O and anyone doing business with op should be careful and take necessary precautions, we don't want to see "I have been scammed" threads undecided

Chief,

let us call a spade a spade, what is wrong is wrong and should be discouraged.

Whether the OP has scammed someone or not is even a secondary matter. Assuming the social(FB) accounts are real accounts, how did the OP get the info? did the 200 people willingly submit their FB account details to the OP and put it in an excel/csv document for him to sell and make money?

Even if the OP bought the infor from another person entirely, it is still wrong. Even if he downloaded it from a backdoor website, it is still wrong.

Why do you think Nigeria is the way it is? because a lot of times, Nigerians dont stand up for the truth.

At the end of the day, the OP will convince himself that he is an enterpreneur abi.

#2 now, if the FB accounts are a bunch of fake info, isnt the idea of trying to sell such wrong in the first place?

regards
HK

3 Likes

Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by mokoshalb(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
hostkobo:

Chief,

Whether the OP has scammed someone or not is even a secondary matter. Assuming the social(FB) accounts are real accounts, how did the OP get the info? did the 200 people willingly submit their FB account details to the OP and put it in an excel/csv document for him to sell and make money?

Even if the OP bought the infor from another person entirely, it is still wrong. Even if he downloaded it from a backdoor website, it is still wrong.

Why do you think Nigeria is the way it is? because a lot of times, Nigerians dont stand up for the truth.

At the end of the day, the OP will convince himself that he is an enterpreneur abi.

#2 now, if the FB accounts are a bunch of fake info, isnt the idea of trying to sell such wrong in the first place?

regards
HK
Fact!...

1 Like

Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by mr2kay(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2016
hostkobo:

Chief,

regards
HK
lol I see reasons with you.
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by babz510(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
But he that's without sin cast the first stone
u've neva used all dis network cheat b4
Dt microsoft office u use, is it d paid or d cracked??
Dt windows OS is it d paid one or d #150 cracked version??
Pls goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by updatemachine: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
babz510:

Pls goan sleep
you should be sleeping rather...

#smh
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by haryomikun(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
go get a better job...
He's a phool
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by hostkobo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
babz510:

Pls goan sleep

Chairman,

No pun intended.

question: u've neva used all dis network cheat b4
answer: Never

question: Dt microsoft office u use, is it d paid or d cracked??
answer: No ( i use Linux 247)

question: Dt windows OS is it d paid one or d #150 cracked version??
answer: Im not a windows person, I have been using Linux for over 15years.

regards,
HK
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by leofab(f): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
oonlinemarker:
baba what haven't you paid yet for the $665 Skrill sent to you today?
Re: Hacked 200 Facebook Accts For Sale.. by 3RNEST(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2017

SCAM ALERT

PLEASE THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL (o_marketer@yahoo.com) IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER, HE STOLE/HACK 665$ SKRILL FUND FROM US...

IF YOU HAVE ANY USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE OWNER KINDLY WHATSAPP ME BELOW MY SIGNATURE WITH AWESOME REWARD.

THANKS

BELOW IS THE SCREENSHOT OF THE TRANSACTION...

(1) (Reply)

We Install SSL Https Security Certificate On Your Website Or Server At YEMLAT / 0mmo.net Account Group (just 10 Nairalanders) / SMS Voting Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.