Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

#askconceptnova|frequently Asked Questions On C-PROTECT - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / #askconceptnova|frequently Asked Questions On C-PROTECT (392 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions About TSTV Sassy Decoder / Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos / Simple Way To Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile Most Frequently Among Your FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#askconceptnova|frequently Asked Questions On C-PROTECT by ConceptNva: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
What is C-Protect?
C-Protect is Concept Nova’s unique solution to prevent accidents and incidents that may result from glass break or shattering. It is made up of a tough transparent adhesive film and an alarm system.

Is C-Protect’s film bulletproof?
No, not this version.

Where can I get C-Protect?
C-Protect can be gotten from our online shop, our office or from any of our distributors nationwide.

Is C-Protect self-installable?
Yes, with simple Do-It-Yourself (DIY) tools and the manual, you or a tint installer can install C-Protect film on your car.

Does my windscreen need C-Protect?
Gratefully, no! Windscreens are made to be tamper-proof and thus, do not need C-Protect.

Is C-Protect for cars alone?
Of course not! C-Protect film can be used on any glass. As a matter of fact, we recommend C-Protect film to be used on accident-prone glasses like windows, doors and partitions.

How long do I need to leave C-Protect to cure?
Curing time for C-Protect film is at least 3 weeks. The longer the time the more adhesive it is to the glass and the more difficult it is to break or shatter.

How is C-Protect’s film installed?
Like tinting films!

Do C-Protect films come in tinted versions?
Not yet. We know you want it and we are working to meet that demand.

Can I be a distributor?
Yes you can. You are welcome to be our broker or franchise partner. So you can earn while you refer or earn while you share.

For more information,visit www.concept-nova/CPROTECT , send a mail to info@concept-nova.com or call 08150880054

(1) (Reply)

Solar-powered Machine Turns Urine Into Drinkable Water And Beer / 4 Ways To Promote Your Website For Free / How To Configure The Wi-fi Service On An ONT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.