Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira (8549 Views)

Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
I don't Know What To do. Please kindly read to the End.

I have an Account with Fidelity Bank which I have been operating for long but my problem with them started just last month. I had about 107,000 in my account and I wanted to transfer funds to a client of mine who already sold to me and I wanted to transfer his cash to him and I option to do a transfer through Quickteller ( Something I always do When I want to transfer to my clients through Fidelity as their USSD Code Doesn't go Through most of the time) But To my surprise my card was declined (Note : Fidelity Master Card) I tried Multiple times same thing. So I card Fidelity customer care and they said my account was OK maybe it was network. So I left It at That and Had to option for my access Bank for the transfer but the funds I wanted to send was not complete so tried also sending to my access bank but it was still declined, I tried their USSD code but it didn't go through due to network.

Already I Have gOT multiple alert from Fidelity Bank Informing me there would be an Upgrade from July 1 to 3, Me wanting to send the money to my client I kept on trying to send money to my other access bank account Note: That the funds where always debited and credited back into my Fidelity account. I called Fidelity Bank Again and they said maybe it is due to the upgrade, an upgrade I already know was slated for July 1 to 3. But I kept quiet and felt that was the case.

Please Note all This Happened Between On The 26 to 28 of June and the upgrade was to start July 1st but I didn't bother and I Waited.

Finally the Upgrade Was Over, I needed cash so I rushed down to the fidelity ATM Machine In Auchi Branch and tried to withdraw Only for me to get an error message. I went into the bank Trying to make the withdrawal over counter but the bank was over crowded and the teller couldn't attend to me so I left. The Next day I tried doing a transfer using the fidelity USSD code but I got The Shock Of My Life insufficient Balance I tried Every Possible Amount I got Same Thing. Even when I tried loading A 100 Naira card through their USSD I Got Same Response. 'Insufficient Funds ' This is an account that am suppose to be having a balance Of 107,000.

After the Salah Holiday I went to the bank and was directed to Mr Godwin In Auchi Branch, I stood And waited For good 3 Hours All Just to see him and he told me he was going to send a Mail. I was Patient and Went Home That Day. Now Yesterday I went to the Bank again to confirm what is happening and he ask me for my last credit transactions which I told him was a refund from quickteller for a transfer that didn't go through and he asked me to wait so he mail the head office again and ask me to wait for reply from them. I spent More Than 5 Hours Waiting For Then still nothing was done so I told him I was going home that I was going to return today to see if there is any progress. only for him to tell me that he havnt got any response from then. Please Note I Also Spent Up-to 1Hour today Just to see him.

So I don't Know What is Happening anymore. if Fidelity Bank is trying to dupe me I still Can't tell cause up till this Moment I can't Transfer Non Withdraw out of That Account. Please Nairalanders Should help me on what to do. Cause I really need The Money In That Account.

cc: Seun, puskin please kindly help me
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
See screenshots below

Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by macaranta(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Have you visited your account officer to demand explanations?
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
macaranta:
Have you visited your account officer to demand explanations?
Multiple times with me spending almost my whole day in the bank without any meaning response.

Always saying they will mail their main branch still nothing
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fidelity online and mobile transfer is total rubbish and can make you lose your money ...
I had to move little funds back into my GTB so I can use to do online and mobile transfers...
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Fidelity online and mobile transfer is total rubbish and can make you lose your money ...
I had to move little funds back into my GTB so I can use to do online and mobile transfers...

Have Learnt My Lesson And Am Leaving The Bank After All This Rubbish
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lalasticlala come and help your boy abeg oh
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mods should come to my help
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by Freelancer007(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Keep following up on your complaints to the bank. Don't worry, am sure sure Fidelity will trace back your transactions and credit your account appropriately. Don't relent! However, if you don't get a REFUND or appropriate response, escalate the issue with the Customer Complaints section of CBN.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Freelancer007:
Keep following up on your complaints to the bank. Don't worry, am sure sure Fidelity will trace back your transactions and credit your account appropriately. Don't relent! However, if you don't get a REFUND or appropriate response, escalate the issue with the Customer Complaints section of CBN.

That is what I will do if I don't get good response from. Them by tomorrow.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by 2sexynet: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
vizboy:
I don't Know What To do. Please kindly read to the End.

I have an Account with Fidelity Bank which I have been operating for long but my problem with them started just last month. I had about 107,000 in my account and I wanted to transfer funds to a client of mine who already sold to me and I wanted to transfer his cash to him and I option to do a transfer through Quickteller ( Something I always do When I want to transfer to my clients through Fidelity as their USSD Code Doesn't go Through most of the time) But To my surprise my card was declined (Note : Fidelity Master Card) I tried Multiple times same thing. So I card Fidelity customer care and they said my account was OK maybe it was network. So I left It at That and Had to option for my access Bank for the transfer but the funds I wanted to send was not complete so tried also sending to my access bank but it was still declined, I tried their USSD code but it didn't go through due to network.

Already I Have gOT multiple alert from Fidelity Bank Informing me there would be an Upgrade from July 1 to 3, Me wanting to send the money to my client I kept on trying to send money to my other access bank account Note: That the funds where always debited and credited back into my Fidelity account. I called Fidelity Bank Again and they said maybe it is due to the upgrade, an upgrade I already know was slated for July 1 to 3. But I kept quiet and felt that was the case.

Please Note all This Happened Between On The 26 to 28 of June and the upgrade was to start July 1st but I didn't bother and I Waited.

Finally the Upgrade Was Over, I needed cash so I rushed down to the fidelity ATM Machine In Auchi Branch and tried to withdraw Only for me to get an error message. I went into the bank Trying to make the withdrawal over counter but the bank was over crowded and the teller couldn't attend to me so I left. The Next day I tried doing a transfer using the fidelity USSD code but I got The Shock Of My Life insufficient Balance I tried Every Possible Amount I got Same Thing. Even when I tried loading A 100 Naira card through their USSD I Got Same Response. 'Insufficient Funds ' This is an account that am suppose to be having a balance Of 107,000.

After the Salah Holiday I went to the bank and was directed to Mr Godwin In Auchi Branch, I stood And waited For good 3 Hours All Just to see him and he told me he was going to send a Mail. I was Patient and Went Home That Day. Now Yesterday I went to the Bank again to confirm what is happening and he ask me for my last credit transactions which I told him was a refund from quickteller for a transfer that didn't go through and he asked me to wait so he mail the head office again and ask me to wait for reply from them. I spent More Than 5 Hours Waiting For Then still nothing was done so I told him I was going home that I was going to return today to see if there is any progress. only for him to tell me that he havnt got any response from then. Please Note I Also Spent Up-to 1Hour today Just to see him.

So I don't Know What is Happening anymore. if Fidelity Bank is trying to dupe me I still Can't tell cause up till this Moment I can't Transfer Non Withdraw out of That Account. Please Nairalanders Should help me on what to do. Cause I really need The Money In That Account.

cc: Seun, puskin please kindly help me

Someone got money from a few years ago by contacting CBN... you get swift answer if you do same.

https://web.facebook.com/CcidiRedHaute/posts/10154492187529750

Many institution often mess with citizens BECAUSE they know you are not well informed to press charges against them by engaging the authority established to watch them.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by 2sexynet: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
I tried to post the full text for everyone to read but nairaland system wouldn't let me. Anyone who needs help should just click on the link above.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
2sexynet:

Someone got money from a few years ago by contacting CBN... you get swift answer if you do same.

https://web.facebook.com/CcidiRedHaute/posts/10154492187529750

Many institution often mess with citizens BECAUSE they know you are not well informed to press charges against them by engaging the authority established to watch them.

I want to hold on till tomorrow and if nothing is done. I will be force to mail CBN about this Issue
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by dav8id(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
_@op keep persuade them ooo..

na so they same fidelity bank just dey chop chop nasarawa state workers salaries oo..

follow them bumber to bumber
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
dav8id:

_@op keep persuade them ooo..

na so they same fidelity bank just dey chop chop nasarawa state workers salaries oo..

follow them bumber to bumber

Me no gree, them must give me my money oh

I no fit dey work make another person dey chop
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by abdulaz: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2016

Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by abdulaz: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
My brother just contact them on twitter and air your complaint. I had ATM dispense error which debited my account without a reversal last two weeks, I contacted them on twitter and the attended to it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
abdulaz:
My brother just contact them on twitter and air your complaint. I had ATM dispense error which debited my account without a reversal last two weeks, I contacted them on twitter and the attended to it.

Have done already.

Got a call from one of their staff saying it will be resolved before tomorrow morning. So am waiting
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by abdulaz: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
vizboy:

Have done already.

Got a call from one of their staff saying it will be resolved before tomorrow morning. So am waiting
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by abdulaz: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
vizboy:

Have done already.

OK, that was a right move. Sorry for the inconveniences it caused you though. You know how it is with the Nigeria factor.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
abdulaz:

OK, that was a right move. Sorry for the inconveniences it caused you though. You know how it is with the Nigeria factor.

Thanks for the support
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by EnterPRO: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
vizboy:

Thanks for the support

1. Do you have online banking access? Login and view or print out your last transactions.

2. Since you were using quickteller, its possible those transactions were saved at their end to be retried later.

3. Confirm from your client you tried to pay if he was later credited. Ask for his bank statement too if possible, esp if your own bank statement shows the money was transferred to him.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nonsense bank
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
I think fidelity bank is getting it wrong day by day. Ever since their July 1 upgrading, Fidelity bank service remain worst . That was how they deducted $52.45 from my domiciliary account for check book that I never get till date.

After three weeks of several calling and mailing also I visit branch, tweet them on twitter, send message on facebook they returned $50 out of it. The next day I received another alert of $7.12 for the same check book. Am just tired of them, if I deposit to my current account they will charge, if I withdraw they will charge. They even charge me #400 for SMS recently.

Currently my Naira account cannot perform internet transaction it kept saying account blocked. Am tired of them

@op send mail to true.serve@fidelitybank.com, search for them on Twitter, locate their whatsapp number. They will respond.
You will recover your money just don't allow them to rest.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
EnterPRO:

1. Do you have online banking access? Login and view or print out your last transactions.

2. Since you were using quickteller, its possible those transactions were saved at their end to be retried later.

3. Confirm from your client you tried to pay if he was later credited. Ask for his bank statement too if possible, esp if your own bank statement shows the money was transferred to him.

Non Of the Transfer went through cause I confirmed from my client.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
OPEYEMIAD:
I think fidelity bank is getting it wrong day by day. Ever since their July 1 upgrading, Fidelity bank service remain worst . That was how they deducted $52.45 from my domiciliary account for check book that I never get till date.

After three weeks of several calling and mailing also I visit branch, tweet them on twitter, send message on facebook they returned $50 out of it. The next day I received another alert of $7.12 for the same check book. Am just tired of them, if I deposit to my current account they will charge, if I withdraw they will charge. They even charge me #400 for SMS recently.

Currently my Naira account cannot perform internet transaction it kept saying account blocked. Am tired of them

@op send mail to true.serve@fidelitybank.com, search for them on Twitter, locate their whatsapp number. They will respond.
You will recover your money just don't allow them to rest.

have sent them message both on twitter and facebook. so am wetin for the time they gave me to elapse before i send my complain to cbn.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2016
As Of This Morning still haven't heard anything from Fidelity Bank. Will wait for a while before forwarding my complain to The CBN
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Have Waited Patiently and nothing has been done.

Just mailed CBN.

Oga Seun kindly assist me
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by vizboy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank You Every One For the Support.

My Fidelity Bank Account Has Been Restored.

Thank you Fidelity

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by alabiman: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is serious.This is the Bank I just opened an account with.
Re: Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira by jefferson198701: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
guys is fidelity bank a good bank to run transactions with??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Soars Above $93, Nigeria’s Revenue Prospects Brighten / Can I Send Money Abroad From Nigeria, Through Western Union / NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.