Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos (42889 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by Almaiga: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hahahahah, they never disappoint. The FLAT headers from the Country of the risen Sun. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by omenka(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
ymdo:
You seem different. How often do you visit the religion section?
Only do on sundays if I have an article to post there. I imagine there's hardly anything new I can learn from there- teachings I get from midweek and weekend services serve all my needs.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by lammy17(f): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by magzey: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
IGBO AND egooooo! chai !!!! international Konji bombers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by lajoshua: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
The deranged head is even smiling. Hang this excuse of a man, see if he will smile
damn babe ure vexing oo grin grin
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by kingofthejungle(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Solidkay:
Castrate d bast**d son of a thousand fathers n let him roam d highway naked for 7days den send him back to his country.
#blacksheep
no oo make e day the country day sweep road
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by guttentag(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nigerians are very tribalistic
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by popcykaylah(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Name checkers how far..Na them again.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by AishyWemsy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
ymdo:
If it is a muslim who did this, Christians would have mastur.bated all over this thread by now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
God bless you dear. You said my mind. Hypocrites gbogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by KruggerINC(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
joseph238:
Money money pastor... See him slow face like mikel obi own

Hehehe this guy U no well cheesy
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by Bright50135(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Im ashamed of dz country.they is nt gud being associated with dz country.everitin bad,na naija,killing,na naija,raping,na naija.smuggling,na naija,kidnapping,na naija.wen wil naija b knw or calld 4 gud tin there n here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by glossy6(f): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
comeandmarry:
Igbos been difiling both on land and across the Atlantic since 17BC.
Always the lost tribe hammering on Dat money quick or go to village lying mentality.

Cut off his balls and apply methilated spirit to it.
Imagine dis bastard committed d barbaric act on Dec 31st,can you imagine. Last day of the year.
Niggi is cursed out for life

They learnt the act from Yerima and Emir Sanusi cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
cool I came to check the name and I was satisfied: Its our Ugandan brothers from the near east again. cool

NCAN Okokomaiko Branch reporting.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by kellybently(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
ymdo:
If it is a muslim who did this, Christians would have mastur.bated all over this thread by now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
them be rubish somebody their life is full of evil and they keep pretending
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by DedeNkem: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Some people here called this guy a scammer, shameful, money pastor, destroying our image and other things which I agree.
But they forgot that all Nigerian pastors: T.B.Joshua, David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Chris Okotie, Matthew Ashimolowo, Ayo Oritsejafor, Bimbo Odukoya, William Kumuyi, Tunde Bakare, Gabriel Olutola, Timothy Oluwole Obadare, Yemi Osinbajo (now VP), Osagie Ize-Iyamu, etc. are thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by chiwuike20: 1:44am On Jul 15, 2016
The man has not been convicted and everyone is all talking about beating him, torturing him, killing him, showing no mercy to him, and the likes. Just imagine how stupi.d and dum.b ur comments would look like if eventually he is acquitted of the charges.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by Sikariyelwa: 5:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Ibo man with money, wayo, and 419.na only Nigeria dey acomodet, and tolerate una. Shameless people
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by xilixr: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2016
He likes blue
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by Itzurboi(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2016
I laff in spanish when people tend to boast of being smart..... imagine, g-boiz can scam you, but d so called holy members of isreal allow theirselves to b formatted by another working tribe of isreal
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by valdykes(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2016
must u always show ur level of ignorance?
Zico5:
defilement? They have added another name to their crimes. Miracle money pastor and some set of mumu are still following him. I wonder how Biafra will look like if they are eventually granted freedom. I hail o, the lost tribe of Jews, the developer of Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand etc.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by Indiaindia: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Raph01:
Pls where in Nigeria are they 4rm?? I guess they're de flat-head jews 4rm isreal

they re igbos

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by OgahCHARLES(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
To the guillotine!!!
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by Codes151(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Most of the people who flocked to the event were sent back home on rumbling stomach's and are still waiting for a miracle to credit their accounts.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by YoungKeem(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Name checker's CEO was here. Afonja Ext 2
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by otemanuduno: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Proffdada:
God will continue to expose the quacks ruining Christianity undecided
Then be ready to discover that the word 'pastor' and the name Jesus are all scams.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos by otemanuduno: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2017
DedeNkem:
Some people here called this guy a scammer, shameful, money pastor, destroying our image and other things which I agree.
But they forgot that all Nigerian pastors: T.B.Joshua, David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Chris Okotie, Matthew Ashimolowo, Ayo Oritsejafor, Bimbo Odukoya, William Kumuyi, Tunde Bakare, Gabriel Olutola, Timothy Oluwole Obadare, Yemi Osinbajo (now VP), Osagie Ize-Iyamu, etc. are thieves.
Joshthief, Oyedethief, Okothief, Oyakhilothief, Ashimolothief, Oritsejathief, Odukothief, Kumuthief, Bakathief, Olutothief, Oluwothief, Osinbathief, Iyamuthief all sum up as Yahweh's thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.