Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex (36897 Views)

Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Emmatdayo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
davibid:
My d**k
cry

My d**k
cry

My d**k
cry

Please beg her not to chew it ooo

We can use super glue to fix it grin

lol grin grin, e funny to u abi? no worry wat goes around comes around grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Harwoyeez(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Could there next time for an almost severed joystick?even if next time will come u think say d thing go rise again
Sijo01:
Good for him. Next time, nobody will tell him to pay for any services rendered to him. Yeye man.
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Franchise21(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Odiegwu
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Boombijj: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
D guy don shishontin
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by ngoben(f): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ashawo don cost hooo...I hope she bite it off completely...yeye man.dnt be surprised he kept nothing for his family.....serves u right....dancing kukere

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by ngoben(f): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Harwoyeez:
Could there next time for an almost severed joystick?even if next time will come u think say d thing go rise again
...dry bones shall rise again..abi crippled jotstick shall rise again
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by lonelydora: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
who, in a bid to free herself, held on to his manhood and sank her teeth on it, almost biting the cap off.

This is the definition of 'soft target'. The lady is well trained in mortal combat. grin
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by DedeNkem: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
LOL.
If you must go to a prostitute, when it's time to pay up, make sure you do so!

Why some people patronize prostitutes is beyond me! There are millions of single women who are non-prostitutes and you could enjoy real good p*ussy!

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by annnikky(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Waite ooo.... for this change na him d man dey pay 15grand for 5mins pleasure n his wife dey for house dey pray for his return chai undecided

Anyway gud for him sha, anytime he c olosho for this side him go follow d other side, he Neva Chi chotin sad

Buh I pity d wife oo no more bleeping for d mean time cry

End time husband embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by muganbo1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
D driver na learner ow much Behind bae dey collect for warri and lag -ikeja toyin street even page! Of all paros
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Padua30: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kai this is nonsense how a guy man like lag driver agree to pay 15k for just one night abi na for one mnth.how much is his monthly pay at de company

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Akinaukwa: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
I bet he will never thank his wife or buy a plate of pepper soup for her after sex, only to spend a whole 15k for a LovePeddler. Foolishness is both a sickness and disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by M4gunners: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
See gbege
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by rubochi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
After your village?
ProfSamurai:
Asaba has the second highest density of prostitutes per 100sqkm in Nigeria lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Harwoyeez(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
It's dead n buried already
ngoben:
...dry bones shall rise again..abi crippled jotstick shall rise again
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by olamur(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
the woman did not try enough at all. she should have cut his manhood off completely. they are the type that don't take of their house wife. Imaging paying 15k for one night just for srxual satisfaction when his house wife was begging him for 2k to her feeding.U are no doubt a disgrace to MANHOOD.
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Gkemz: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
If he had died in the attack, what would have been his fate. To spend 15k on a prostitute in our present economic hardship just for one night. Some people get money to throway
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by histemple: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
kingthreat:
All these news that never happened. Pulse looking for traffic by any means

Don't mind them with lies and poor construction of English Language.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by nkemdi89(f): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
dre11:

During this economic malady..... someone is still negotiating with prostitute at that price.

Instead of him to give his family that money and they will continue to pray for his success ....... he has decided to use his "drill bit" as a collateral for such folly
Money wey don reach to marry full bride for ebonyi change go remain.
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by nkemdi89(f): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
dre11:

During this economic malady..... someone is still negotiating with prostitute at that price.

Instead of him to give his family that money and they will continue to pray for his success ....... he has decided to use his "drill bit" as a collateral for such folly

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by smartkc45(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
oni gbesee
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by hylyne(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op, pictures or I report you to EFCC
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by dre11(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
nkemdi89:

cheesycheesy

I need to widen my search ...... abeg nah which villa be that make I go fall in love by forcegrin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by fascowilly(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Yubee40:
Abeg which city has d highest??
Calabar I think grin
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lols, dat serves him right. Bt hw did she take her teeth dia. Or was she giving him Belowjob wen she requested for her payment. Lols.
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by lloydmuna2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hahaha men see meat
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good 4 him
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Jacko01: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hehe very funny.... Gbese sex
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by sleek82(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
dre11:

how did you know he has a family? U sabi the man? Becos i ddnt read any part of the story that mentioned family
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by SmellingVagina: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why should the man pay when her toto no sweet? She must rot +n jail
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ogaga was given second circumcision by the woman of low virtue
Re: Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
EvilSeeed:
Holy Jesus of Abraka!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what's the correlation between abraka and Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) / Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.