Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less (695 Views)

Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? / Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Eeyore(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2009
Forumites, I've been a silent observer for so long at the lop-sided way moderators ban posters here on the religion thread. I was chatting with WildOne on YIM and she confirmed that she has been banned from posting on this site due to her percieved "take no prisoner" manner of commenting on issues.

Question is - If WildOne deserves to be banned for her anti-islamic comments, why is Abuzola being spared?
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Eeyore(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2009
Infact, I'm starting a movement to agitate that Abuzola receive the same kind of punishmenmt meted out to WildOne. Though, Wildone is sometimes extreme in her comments, but Abuzola is in no way more moderate than her.
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by tsalam: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2009
shame abuzola will never be ban he never insult he always critize constructively but all the christian in this forum abuse islam the prophet and god when have seen muslim abusing jesus you see guys has many problem as hard as the west is critizing islam islam is the fastest growing religion in the west christiianity is alone triving in africa because of poverty and i know time will tell
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2009
^Please where did u see a muslim insulting Jesus before?
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by noetic2: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2009
simply ask wildone to register again as wildone2 and step up her tempo
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Eeyore(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
noetic2:

simply ask wildone to register again as wildone2 and step up her tempo

I guess she can always do that. But the fact remains that some moderators are just too biased and partial in their job here on Nairaland.
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2009
noetic, you are encouraging the spreading of religious intolerance, is that a christian thing to do?
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by noetic2: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2009
those who make peaceful changes impossible make violent changes inevitable.
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Recognise: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2009
Tsalam:

. . .  but all the christian in this forum abuse Islam the prophet and God

@Tsalam

- Tsalam

" . . . All the christians in the forum abuse Islam the prophet and God" you said shocked shocked

Considering Muslims and others, I inclusive abstain from pork

I'll liked to believe you aren't telling porkies from secretly downing a few pork pies too many smiley

What an overly exaggerated, shocking & flagrant statement.
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
fellis:

^Please where did u see a muslim insulting Jesus before?

is this a trick question?

@ topic

she should just reregister. They have all kinds of excuses for banning people these days. They can say it was a spambot.
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Abuzola(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2009
Yeah, don't mind the stupid moderators, they ban me and lied it was spam bot. Like say without NL person no fit survive. At times i wonder if man was God, i can't just imagine how many people will destroy everyday. And what comes to mind is 'ah ! Jesus the christian god was a man'. Christianity my foot
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2009

are you hungry?
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Abuzola(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2009
Or is jesus not ur God?

Do you want to deny jesus like peter
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Recognise: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Yeah, don't mind the stupid moderators, they ban me and lied it was spam bot.

Like say without NL person no fit survive.  

At times I wonder if man was God, I can't just imagine how many people will destroy everyday.  

And what comes to mind is 'ah ! Jesus the christian god was a man'. Christianity my foot

@Abuzola

- Abu

You're tredding the same line as Tsalam telling porkies grin

It aint got anything to do with the moderators at all

I got banned now and then in the past (i.e. countless times) but you won't/don't hear me squealing

After a while you get to know what triggers the ban trap and steer clear off the clangers grin

It is true it's the spambot and not a moderator-forum user vendatta
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Abuzola(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2009
@recognise, don't let me accuse of you impersonating an ID, i was ban since yesterday though what appear on my screen it display spam bot while yours was an instant cure, it affected you and then get cured at once. Hmmm what a Recognise'
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Or is jesus not your God?

Do you want to deny jesus like peter

answer my question instead of dodging it. Are you hungry.

Besides, I thought you said you'd stay put in the Muslim section until after ramadan.

Is it Id el Fitri already? abi your calendar is different from other people's own?

As you dey call Jesus everywhere- are you seeing him in your dreams?
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Abuzola(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2009
Am eating food right now, therefore not hungry. When did i say am going to leave till after ramadan, i only said i will stay out of trouble with the xtrian
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by Eeyore(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2009
No, Abuzola. You actually said you were going to teach WildOne and co a lesson after ramadan, just like you taught the police during the Boko Haram fracas in the north.
Re: If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less by banom(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2009
If Wildone was banned, how did it connect Abuzola ? She was banned for her own undoing and what are the moderators waiting before dat LUNATIC called tipia is banned forever.

(1) (Reply)

Church Again?! / Tb Joshua Saved My Career - Emeneogu / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Get Lost In “the World”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.