Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

19 Year Old Girl Having An Affair With President Zuma(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 Year Old Girl Having An Affair With President Zuma(photos) (1108 Views)

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / President Zuma Flees As Storm Wrecks Havoc On His Tent At An Event. PICS / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Girl Having An Affair With President Zuma(photos) by haydeey(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Honestly i dont know if i should say this is not new. President Jacob Zuma of South Africa already has enough wives, so I wonder what this small girl is doing with him. She said he’s a Blesser and that she’s in love with him.
Abeg, I no fit laugh oh! Some women go soon attack President Zuma.
The 19-year-old girl, whose name was given as Lindokuhle Dlamini, shared these pics of herself and the old man, President Zuma, all loved up on social media and wrote:
“He is not just a blesser, we are in love and I am grateful for all that he has done for me, much love. Xo xo.”
People say the word “Blesser” is commonly used, like Sugar Daddy here, to describe an older man who gives a lady money or gifts while having s*x with her.
President Zuma is a polygamist but the South African Presidential spokesperson said they would look into how the pictures leaked. The girl’s account has been deleted.

What are they both trying to achieve if this story is true..

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Having An Affair With President Zuma(photos) by letsbet(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
If this is true, it really shows the depreciation of values among African leaders in terms of sexually related issues. that girl is young enough to be his grand daughter.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Having An Affair With President Zuma(photos) by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ok
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Having An Affair With President Zuma(photos) by femolacqua(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ain't this a form of child abuse?
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Having An Affair With President Zuma(photos) by nepapole(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good for her.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Praises Putin: He Is 'very Smart' For Delaying To Sanctions US - Reactions / My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride / The U.S. Military Presence In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.