Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping (1106 Views)

LAGOS To Connect Ikorodu With Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now / Peter Odike's Son Arrested For Killing And Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by goldust777: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Affected area,s in.ikorodu and ibafo area,s of lagos and ogun state.which has been invaded by Ijaw militants that killed over 120 people.Has witnessed consistent tensions as the ijaw militant gone on rampage rape,rob and kidnapp residents of the area,s.The government needs to upgrade the current security of the affected area,s as residents are fleeing in mass
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by femolacqua(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Something has got to be done ASAP.
Olatunjithomas
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by kettle84(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
femolacqua:
Something has got to be done ASAP.
How did you know that they are 'ijaw militants' ?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by femolacqua(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
kettle84:
How did you know that they are 'ijaw militants' ?
Cos I happen to know what's going on there and how it's unfolding.
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by ba7man(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Ijaw youth that chooses violence should be made an endangered specie.

People know where they are already.... the govt should act.
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by kettle84(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
femolacqua:

Cos I happen to know what's going on there and how it's unfolding.
Mr C.I.A don't you know that cultists have made Ikorodu their haven?besides militants from ijawland have no business in Ikorodu so go back and observe how this are unfolding again and come back and make sensible comments.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by DaBullIT(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
ba7man:
The Ijaw youth that chooses violence should be made an endangered specie.

People know where they are already.... the govt should act.

When something is tagged endangered species it means it has to be protected , either you killed English or you are being mischievous

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by femolacqua(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
kettle84:
Mr C.I.A don't you know that cultists have made Ikorodu their haven?besides militants from ijawland have no business in Ikorodu so go back and observe how this are unfolding again and come back and make sensible comments.
I get ur point Man, but i reserve my comment.
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by Emyogalanya: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
DaBullIT:

When something is tagged endangered species it means it has to be protected , either you killed English or you are being mischievous
pls keep educating them
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by olatunjithomas(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
kettle84:

I honestly can't comprehend why you guys talk as if you don't think. even if you don't live in Lagos and you don't know what's going on. can't you read too?
please read well next time before you comment.dont just insult people because you want to feel among.what you said doesn't even correspond with the post.
stop publicizing your stupidity Biko.......grow up and get a life bro.
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by RZArecta(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
These type of stories are in line with the new directive to make the Ijaws the new whipping boys and hated people of Nigeria. It's simply a case of blaming other people for your own misfortune and ineptitude in bringing up your own children. Criminal pipeline activities have been going on in those vicinities for a couple of years now, anytime a criminal is arrested there, we know where he comes from and it's not from Ijaw land so you people should face your problems. You know those involved in nefarious activities in your community, when you're ready you will hunt them out, maybe give them Ijaw names to satisfy your conscience while you mete out jungle justice but keep us out of your mouths. We're a peace loving people wherever we go/settle even as far south of Africa as Angola and asking African coastlines. You have cultism problem in Ikorodu, face it
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by kettle84(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
olatunjithomas:

I honestly can't comprehend why you guys talk as if you don't think. even if you don't live in Lagos and you don't know what's going on. can't you read too?
please read well next time before you comment.dont just insult people because you want to feel among.what you said doesn't even correspond with the post.
stop publicizing your stupidity Biko.......grow up and get a life bro.
I send all you said back to you a million fold. it is you who don't know what is happening in Ikorodu. Ikorodu have been on the news for unabated cult related violence. ijaw militants have stated that they are not after human lives yet people go about tagging every violent act to ijaw militants.the police need to come up with a clear statement about the culprits alas the NPF and DSS have all become propaganda agents of the government.
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by ahaz: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
goldust777:
Affected area,s in.ikorodu and ibafo area,s of lagos and ogun state.which has been invaded by Ijaw militants that killed over 120 people.Has witnessed consistent tensions as the ijaw militant gone on rampage rape,rob and kidnapp residents of the area,s.The government needs to upgrade the current security of the affected area,s as residents are fleeing in mass
they are ijaw militants o ,they are from gabon
Re: Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping by ElCount: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
How did you know they are Ijaw militants? And why should we believe you, since this news can't be verified

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Sheriff, Makarfi, Others In Peace Meeting / Oritsejafor Corruption Profile: N7Billion Given To Pastors,Obas Etc From dasuki? / Abuja-kaduna Train Service Records N5m Income In 2 Weeks Despite Lapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.