Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,979 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bola Tinubu To Dino Melaye: I’ll Deal With You If… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu To Dino Melaye: I’ll Deal With You If… (669 Views)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu To Dino Melaye: I’ll Deal With You If… by lamzybaby: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Former governor of Lagos State and national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has vowed to deal with Senator Dino Melaye (APC-Kogi), if he dares beat his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu (APC-Lagos).

Melaye had on Tuesday vowed to beat Senator Tinubu during a closed-door session of the Senate over the forgery case against principal officers of the Senate.

Tinubu had expressed disapproval of the tactic suggested by Melaye, who was of the opinion that commencing impeachment proceedings against President Muhammadu Buhari would make the executive back down on the trial.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/bola-tinubu-dino-melaye-ill-deal/

Re: Bola Tinubu To Dino Melaye: I’ll Deal With You If… by chachanga: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Stay Lag eey issue threat with your yellow teeth instead of showing up there with your so-called OPC boys.

Kogi man Go soon "couple" ur wifey now. I hear those guys nor dey easy, say na with vex dem dey do amgrin. By d time e finish, eh? Even Redeem Camp gonclose their gate for you jeje!

When the chips are down, all dat many (not all o) Yoruba leaders get na empty threats; now, if only their followers could wake up and see that!

(1) (Reply)

Dino And Oluremi Tinubu. Dino's Full Press Release. / Fr. Chiedozie Chilaka's Miracle Of Bringing A Dead Man To Life Is Fake. / Flood Overtakes Fire Station In Kano State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.