Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole (2259 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Osagie Ize-Iyamu: "Oshiomhole Squandered N1trn On Inflated Projects" / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by femiakinbully(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State says the PDP has already rejected the candidate of one of its factions, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, with the cold shoulder he got from Governors and other leaders of the party at the flag-off of his campaign, two weeks ago. Speaking at a stakeholders’ meeting of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Benin City, Wednesday, he said “the campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the forthcoming governorship election in the State is dead on arrival”. He said the APC is the only party that offers hope to all our people, adding “whether you like it or not, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) engine is dead on arrival. The early morning signals are clear. For the first time since 1999, a candidate was being presented to the people of Edo State for the most important single job, and the key pillars were there fastened to their chairs and their tables, none of them could stand on their feet to say one word. Has the Oracle not spoken? “Also, the “applicant pastor” said we have our fathers here and he called the fathers and you know when a child calls more than one father, you know what he is! But if you have three fathers seated next to each other, none of your fathers could stand up, take the microphone and said, yes you are my son; I present you. Did you observe that? Has papa not already disowned his child? Did papa testify for the child?” According to him, “while the PDP couldn’t get any national person of note to present a tattered flag, our own national chairman will be around, as a former governor, former federal Permanent-Secretary and National Chairman of the governing party to present the flag to our candidate. And my brother governors will be coming from Friday, all the Progressives Governors will be here to show solidarity. We are not going to be represented by one governor. The Governors will come.” Taking a swipe at former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chief Tom Ikimi, over his comments at the PDP flag-off, Oshiomhole said “the APC will have a big outing, unlike what happened with the PDP, with the Papas seated, speechless and ‘pickin’ wobbling and an old man crying over a pot of soup on Live television”. He commended the Deputy Governor of the State, Dr Pius Odubu, for the reconciliation achieved and agreeing to campaign for the APC candidate, Mr Godwin Obaseki. He said: “let me again publicly appreciate my brother. In this hall, I have made some statements in the past. I cannot but again reiterate what I said to the Deputy Governor yesterday that I particularly value the fact that he had no difficulty in recognizing that for him, it is not an option. “I think the Deputy Governor’s position reminds us that truly anyone who labours to build a house will find no comfort in undermining the foundation of that house, no matter the level of provocation. I submit and I decree that the fact that he readily accepted in the manner that he did shows that he knew that he has a stake in this house because his sweat together with your sweat was used to mould the blocks with which this house was built. “The reason the Deputy Governor’s position is extremely important is that there is nobody that has any reason to be more aggrieved in status, in rank than him. He was the next after Godwin in terms of number of votes. He is number two citizen in the state. And so, if in spite of this he has done what he did, Pius, I want to tell you, your space in my heart has been deepened, reinforced.” He called on members to work for the success of the party. “Having said that, I want to associate myself with what the chairman said. We must continue to work for reconciliation. I need every one of us to go back home and truly from the heart because we have one party, and God has helped us to do it transparently, successfully. It is time to move on. “The same thing should happen in each of the 192 wards. When you do us that favour, you are demonstrating leadership ability at your own level. I want to appreciate all of you. My personal apologies to anyone I might have offended. Different leaders of the party, including the Deputy Governor, Dr. Pius Odubu, Mr Gentleman Amegor and others agreed to work for the success of the party. The meeting was attended by key stakeholders of the party across the 18 Local Government Areas of the state including the governorship candidate of the party, Mr. Godwin Obaseki with his running mate, Hon. Philip Shuaibu.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/pdp-disowned-ize-iyamu-oshiomhole/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by Tenkobos(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Not again
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
whether you like it or not, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) engine is dead on arrival. The early morning signals are clear. For the first time since 1999, a candidate was being presented to the people of Edo State for the most important single job, and the key pillars were there fastened to their chairs and their tables, none of them could stand on their feet to say one word. Has the Oracle not spoken? “

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
the APC will have a big outing, unlike what happened with the PDP, with the Papas seated, speechless and ‘pickin’ wobbling and an old man crying over a pot of soup on Live television”

1 Like 1 Share

while the PDP couldn’t get any national person of note to present a tattered flag, our own national chairman will be around, as a former governor, former federal Permanent-Secretary and National Chairman of the governing party to present the flag to our candidate. And my brother governors will be coming from Friday, all the Progressives Governors will be here to show solidarity. We are not going to be represented by one governor. The Governors will come.”

2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
In Summary.......PDP Is Dead.....

Edo State Cannot Go Back To Egypt.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by WATCHOVER(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oshiomhole knows he has failed already. His statement is also dead on Arrival. MuMu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by erunz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
This governor with diarrhea infested mouth have started his noise again. fact on ground, shows that Edo people have rejected APC. Even if buhari or Tinubu becomes the INEC chairman APC will still lose Edo state. #FACT

#TheFutureIsNow

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by NextGovernor(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
If u like import Buhari and Tinubu as INEC commissioner. No way for you this time.

A governor that still refers to government of 1999 for his failure after good 8 years in office.

As for Oyegun, his lost his polling unit to PDP in 2015 so that's not a big deal. He is just a figure head in that party with no force.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by Godjone(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
the last kick of a dieing horse. Wether you oshom..OLE likes it or not, Ize is the next governor of edo state.

You can go and die osho..ole with your diarrhear of the mouth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by csamii: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Someone should please check Oshiomole's brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by vicado74: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Psheeeeew !
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by Nelkoko: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
how osho eat Aisha rice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
The People would decide,but the way Oshiomole is afraid of Pastor Ize Iyamu,hope he does not see him in his dreams

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by SirWahl1: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
OSHOMOLE and his pupet is a failed project and he knows this. September 10th will tell who has been abandoned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by engineerboat(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

If Oshi-omo-ole said this, then he should go and sleep, he should not bother to campaign for Fraudseki again.

Lobbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by todayboy: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ngeneukwenu this edo state job you go take from oshomole will give high blood pressure because Apc can never win edo state

The governor without any project is talking rubbish

Oshomole sponsors modu sheriff to destabilize edo election but he has failed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by todayboy: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
=NgeneUkwenu

More governors come to ekiti state to campaign for fayemi he still loose

If you like bring BUHARI Apc will loose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by STONEGEORGE15(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Many APC governors and Oyegun attended Sylva's campaign flag off then what happened at the end? APC wept uncontrollably. See pix of Obaseki after INEC announced the election result.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
todayboy:
[s]Ngeneukwenu this edo state job you go take from oshomole will give high blood pressure because Apc can never win edo state

The governor without any project is talking rubbish

Oshomole sponsors modu sheriff to destabilize edo election but he has failed [/s]

Oshiomole is one of the best governors in Nigeria...

PDP that couldnt win Edo State, when they had the war chest and Federal power....is what you are banking on to win Oshiomole?

I heard worse in Imo State and Okorocha dusted them all...

The margin this time will surprise the pastor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by engineerboat(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Temi

Tell oshi-omo-ole to show us his campaign shows.

Glad to show you ize-iyamu campaign show

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by achieverme(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
In Summary.......PDP Is Dead.....

Edo State Cannot Go Back To Egypt.....

Edo state is actually in Egypt presently. With your "go and die governor", who can't travel to his village because Jonathan spoilt road", things can not get worse. You need to leave Egypt asap and your only hope is PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
engineerboat:

Tell oshi-omo-ole to show us his campaign shows.

Glad to show you ize-iyamu campaign show

Wait till Saturday.....You will cry I assure you...
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by erunz(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
ok
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:
Many APC governors and Oyegun attended Sylva's campaign flag off then what happened at the end? APC wept uncontrollably. See pix of Obaseki after INEC announced the election result.

APC had no presence in Bayelsa prior to that Election....yet the margin between the two parties was less than 30K...Now juxtapose that to Edo State where all the state Assembly members,local govt chairmen, Commissioners,Board Members are APC....that should tell you, you are the one embarking on a futile journey trying to bring back a known Criminal, to govern Edo State..
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by osymerga(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Rubbish statement from Ole. Will all the governors and oyeguns that will be invited on that day vote ? Will Buhari vote ?
This ochomole sef grin
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by sentaljohn(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
osho baba! the man that sees all...na only ur mouth we dey hear everytin
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by engineerboat(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

NgeneUkwenu:
Where are this crew? "Conduct elections 100 times in Bayelsa State, PDP Will Win 101 Times" grin grin grin

For Dickson to be crying fouls instead of campaigning with his achievements shows he is a drowning Man.

It is a given that, before 2019, PDP Must have been dead in the South South and South East.

[size=14pt]Between, PDP Has Been Against The Usage Of Card Readers, What has Changed In Bayelsa State's Case? [/size]

What happen after. You went into hiding.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by erunz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Lolss stay online and be typing rubbish. September 10 Oshiomole should come with that his tout called KABAKA and even Tinubu or Buhari as inec Chairman APC will still lose
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
...................Oshi-omo-ale is loosing it. D fear Isa-Iyanu (Ize-Iyamu) is the beginning of "talk talk".
Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by STONEGEORGE15(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

APC had no presence in Bayelsa prior to that Election....yet the margin between the two parties was less than 30K...Now juxtapose that to Edo State where all the state Assembly members,local govt chairmen, Commissioners,Board Members are APC....that should tell you, you are the one embarking on a futile journey trying to bring back a known Criminal, to govern Edo State..
APC had no presence in Bayelsa with Sylva who is an ex-governor. Please visit a doctor.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole by FagsamPHP(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida / How To Pay PHCN Electricity Bill Online In Nigeria (prepaid & Postpaid) / Titus Uba Of APC Emerges New Speaker Of Benue Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.