Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) (1587 Views)

Job Vacancy Alert: Head Of Retail Operations, Nigeria / Internal Control Officer And Retail Operations Manager @ Chariscoopers / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by thejobmag: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Our client, a leading brand in the fashion retail industry with specialization in children clothing is looking for a highly talented individual with proven retail experience to lead their retail operations.

Job description
1. The Head of Retail Operations will be responsible for implementing sales plans, increasing average spend per customer, managing promotional activities in stores to drive sales when required, and driving sales to meet monthly targets.
2. He/she must maintain the right ambience in stores, making sure they are clean and uncluttered while maintaining superior customer experience.
3. He/she must be able to coach, influence and motivate the store teams to achieve optimal performance.

Job requirements
1. A Bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement. Also, you should have at least 7 years retailing experience. A relevant professional certification will make you a more attractive candidate.

We have more details about this role on our website. Follow this link to find out more: https://thejobmag.com/jobs/available/52/head-retail-operations

If you have any question about the position, feel free to ask. We are happy to answer them. Kindly share this post; you just might be turning someone’s life around :-)
Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ruff’n’Tumble recruiting again? undecided
Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by collinsoft(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Can someone with engineering background, with business management related engagement apply? I have over 7 years experience as an operations supervisor managing sales and dayend report for an oil and gas facility
Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by thejobmag: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Hello sir, you've got good experience here. But for this role, we are particular about the retail experience. However, there's another open position that w think is more suited to your experience. Kindly check it out and let us know what you think: https://www.nairaland.com/3226684/vacancy-business-development-manager-salary
collinsoft:
Can someone with an engineering background, with business management related engagement apply? I have over 7 years experience as an operations supervisor managing sales and day end report for an oil and gas facility
Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by collinsoft(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
thejobmag
I appreciate your response and referral.

I also understand you have job placement for experienced people in diverse field. Do you mind I send my updated resume to you for job opening that matches my resume?

Your response would be appreciated.
Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by collinsoft(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
thejobmag

I also understand you have job placement for experienced people in diverse field. Do you mind I send my updated resume to you for job opening that matches my resume?

Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by thejobmag: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hi,
Feel free to send in your resume to [url]applications@thejobmag.com[/url]. But please let the subject (title) of the email be the position you are interested in. For example, Operations Manager.

Many thanks,
[url]thejobmag.com[/url]
collinsoft:
thejobmag

I also understand you have job placement for experienced people in diverse fields. Do you mind I send my updated resume to you for job openings that match my resume?

Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by Jonwesley(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
thejobmag:
Hi,
Feel free to send in your resume to [url]applications@thejobmag.com[/url]. But please let the subject (title) of the email be the position you are interested in. For example, Operations Manager.

Many thanks,
[url]thejobmag.com[/url]

Please do you have an outlet or office in Abuja? I love your openess, very rare of Nigerians. Thanks for the anticipated reply.
Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by thejobmag: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hi! Thank you very much for the compliment, it means a lot to us smiley. Unfortunately, we don't have an office in Abuja, but you can still send in your application. We will consider it. If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jonwesley:

Please, do you have an outlet or office in Abuja? I love your openness, very rare of Nigerians. Thanks for the anticipated reply.
Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by collinsoft(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thejobmag,
I sent in my application for persons with engineering background but did not get acknowledge to the mail.
Re: Vacancy For Head Of Retail Operations (₦250,000) by thejobmag: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hi, don't worry. Your CV has come in. We'll let you know if/when you're coming in for an interview. Thank you smiley

collinsoft:
Thejobmag,
I sent in my application for persons with engineering background but did not get acknowledge to the mail.

(1) (Reply)

Account Openers, Lagos Residents Only / Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Direct Short Service Course / Vacancy At A Supermarket Bodija Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.