Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone (36447 Views)

Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by tayooluwole: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz you must be interested dreamland if you think Tinubu can stop Dino from Comming to Lagos!! I hope you know whom you are dealing with. Dino Melaye is a thug and a very rugged one!! There is nothing Tinubu can do to him.Am sure the man even have business in Lagos as we speak

Brother, I never said Tinubu can treat his Bleep-up in any other part of Nigeria oooo, but Tinubu can deal with him easily right within lagos... I kno what I am saying... Tinubu controls every where in lagos

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by 989900E: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

[s]Lolz you must be interested dreamland if you think Tinubu can stop Dino from Comming to Lagos!! I hope you know whom you are dealing with. Dino Melaye is a thug and a very rugged one!! There is nothing Tinubu can do to him.Am sure the man even have business in Lagos as we speak[/s]
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by ycat: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Why would Dino insult any man's wife in the house let alone Tinubu's wife? To the amusement of who? Ashiwaju, the rallying point of Yoruba progressives. And the Yoruba leadership in Kogi and Kwara keep quiet, kinda expected, they don't call them MESU JAMBA for nothing. Kogi state rejected them during the last election and SW shouldn't pay them any attention from now on, they suffer identity crisis and not sure if they are Yoruba or Hausa/fulani, this is why they politically lean north. Being geographically northern shouldn't make them think north and distance themselves from the SW. Nigeria will break one day, and we will see what becomes of them. SW should just leave them at the mercy of Hausa/fulani and watch them from a distance, they are not worth fighting over.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by nortcentrallord(m): 1:22am On Jul 15, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

And you call yourself a Yoruba man. You've fallen far and off.

A man who has a history of domestic abuse threatened to rape and beat his coworker and you're shouting APC.

Keep pointing at your father's house with your nose.

Only if you and your apc elders could say this before the presidential election. wasnt he the same Dino the "thug and wife beater" before he joined apc?
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by bros856: 4:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Dino is Childish and a disgrace to the entire Kogi the state. I wonder what their constituency are wait for. Recall Dino back. He is a nantional embarassment. Women should have protest by now. Dino has completely forgotten that he has kids.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by lionson(m): 5:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Please, tell the APC bloc issuing this nonsense to stop saying nonsense.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Owobobrown(m): 6:10am On Jul 15, 2016
ycat:
Why would Dino insult any man's wife in the house let alone Tinubu's wife? To the amusement of who? Ashiwaju, the rallying point of Yoruba progressives. And the Yoruba leadership in Kogi and Kwara keep quiet, kinda expected, they don't call them MESU JAMBA for nothing. Kogi state rejected them during the last election and SW shouldn't pay them any attention from now on, they suffer identity crisis and not sure if they are Yoruba or Hausa/fulani, this is why they politically lean north. Being geographically northern shouldn't make them think north and distance themselves from the SW. Nigeria will break one day, and we will see what becomes of them. SW should just leave them at the mercy of Hausa/fulani and watch them from a distance, they are not worth fighting over.
very funny, are you a clown
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Common guys.

Dono melaye was.nit banned from entering the SW. He was banned from attending any SW related APC event.

Who will bar him? Yoruba is not APC, APC is not Yoruba. Though he was so rude to one of the most powerful and respected Yoruba politicians and leader, an Okun man cannot be banned from SW not for any reason. If Nigeria divides today this guy and Saraki and their people in both Kogi west and kwara will definitely be citizens of whatever republic we have in the SW. However we must all promote "Omoluabi...."i
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by cktheluckyman: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2016
tayooluwole:

Brother, I never said Tinubu can treat his Bleep-up in any other part of Nigeria oooo, but Tinubu can deal with him easily right within lagos... I kno what I am saying... Tinubu controls every where in lagos

And you think Dino Melaye would come into lagos state unguarded? Have you seen the convoys this politicians move in? No agbero would even come close to avoid getting wasted!!
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by attegambo: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2016
who is bola tinubu cocaine and hemp seller ,what difference between him and dino meleye .tell tinubu to sit down
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by genpriest(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Most of the people commenting here would have done far worse. If na dem wen woman insult and abuse for the presence of other men, Shebi dem for keep quiet. Shame on you Pple. She shld learn how to talk to Pple joor.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by drkells(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2016
French
Adaowerri111:
what language are you speaking lol
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by chidozieikeji2: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
grin grin grin angry grin
Lolz So if Dino enters the sw what will happen?
grin grin grin
my broda nothing will happen yorubas are very good in threats they can use mouth and newspaper win world war u remember when they gave abacha ultimatum to resign when the date expired and abacha started arresting dem dey all fled to benin republic ranging from their mouth field marshal mko abiola, mouth lieutnant General asiwaju bola tinubu, mouth major General wole soyinka and host of oda talkatives in the southwest their own general diya was flogged and humiliated by mustpha until he saw reasons to kneel down and beg baba abacha plz DIno plz rock ur agbada and enter bourdillion street and see tinubu welcome u like a prince

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by ekolajossyadde(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Pls wake me up when the southwestt APC tender their own unreserve apology to Nigeria fro deceiving us that they wil make fuel #40 per liter. $1to#1, 1million job a year.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by DanielPop(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
U dey mind dem? Na mouth as usual! grin

cktheluckyman:
grin grin grin angry grin
Lolz So if Dino enters the sw what will happen?
grin grin grin
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by sashash(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
my broda nothing will happen yorubas are very good in threats they can use mouth and newspaper win world war u remember when they gave abacha ultimatum to resign when the date expired and abacha started arresting dem dey all fled to benin republic ranging from their mouth field marshal mko abiola, mouth lieutnant General asiwaju bola tinubu, mouth major General wole soyinka and host of oda talkatives in the southwest their own general diya was flogged and humiliated by mustpha until he saw reasons to kneel down and beg baba abacha plz DIno plz rock ur agbada and enter bourdillion street and see tinubu welcome u like a prince
bros calm down...Diya never knelt down for Abacha/Mustapha....Mko Abiola was no coward if he waš he wld v begged Abacha for his life nd renounced his mandate.....
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by chidozieikeji2: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
sashash:
bros calm down...Diya never knelt down for Abacha/Mustapha....Mko Abiola was no coward if he waš he wld v begged Abacha for his life nd renounced his mandate.....
diya knelt down for abacha go to google search it u will see the video there youtube have the video or give me ur email and I will send it to u mko ran away to europe and only returned after much pressure from his disciples dat was wen he gave the famous speech titled enough is enough which led to his final arrest
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by boluwatife66(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ajgal10:
Can someone remind this peeps that Dino is an Igbirra man, one of the most stubborn ethnic group in Nigeria. ..if you dont know who the igbirra's abi Ebira's are ask of OKENE then you get the gist from there.
FYI Dino is from ayetoro gbede in Kogi west. He is not an ibira man, he is Okun and Okuns have ancestral link with the southwest, the north central is just a political arrangement, Dino is a Yoruba man from Kogi west, ibiras are in Kogi central while the igalas are in the eastern part of Kogi. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Ajgal10(f): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
boluwatife66:
FYI Dino is from ayetoro gbede in Kogi west. He is not an ibira man, he is Okun and Okuns have ancestral link with the southwest, the north central is just a political arrangement, Dino is a Yoruba man from Kogi west, ibiras are in Kogi central while the igalas are in the eastern part of Kogi. Thanks
Hey! It isn't a contest, i have always thought abi assumed he is Ebira. I know he is a stubborn fellow and the Melaye doesn't sound Okun.Moreso i know you know kogi geography, i am from Kogi East so at least i am informed to an extent.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by ycat: 4:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Funny indeed!
Are you a coward?
Owobobrown:
very funny, are you a clown
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Almajiri1: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Almajiri1:
Dino will be bestowed with Oloye 1 the conqueror of the burdillion empire come this weekend in Lagos.
My very good friend professor Otumba Oloye Dino, conqueror of the tinubu empire has landed in Lagos in preparatory for the grand occasion as Oloye 1 of Yoruba land.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by cktheluckyman: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

He should show in Lagos.

Bros oya Dino don show come and do your worst.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by cktheluckyman: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Truly1:

Then wait and see!

Bros Dino has been in lagos since yesterday and I am still waiting for what you or Tinubu can do
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Owobobrown(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2016
ycat:
Funny indeed!
Are you a coward?
you shouldn't insult the Okun people because of Dino, he's just a bastard with mouth.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Owobobrown(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Ajgal10:

Hey! It isn't a contest, i have always thought abi assumed he is Ebira. I know he is a stubborn fellow and the Melaye doesn't sound Okun.Moreso i know you know kogi geography, i am from Kogi East so at least i am informed to an extent.
Dino Na Okun man
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Owobobrown(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Ajgal10:

Dino isn't ebira
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Almajiri1: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:
grin grin grin angry grin Lolz So if Dino enters the sw what will happen? grin grin grin
Dino is already inside tinubu bedroom chilling for remi.

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by ycat: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
They need to speak up and let the world know where they stand. Haba! to the extent people aren't sure which tribe he belongs? It's because he finds it convenient to distance himself from the Yoruba, and he's not alone. Have you seen anyone from his state call him to order? No, they are all quiet.
Owobobrown:
you shouldn't insult the Okun people because of Dino, he's just a bastard with mouth.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Owobobrown(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2016
ycat:
They need to speak up and let the world know where they stand. Haba! to the extent people aren't sure which tribe he belongs? It's because he finds it convenient to distance himself from the Yoruba, and he's not alone. Have you seen anyone from his state call him to order? No, they are all quiet.
the guy is a thug and I don't think any Okun still like him after betraying faleke which happens to come from Dino local government. We fucking hate him from kabba

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2016
I think southwest APC are not intelligent and I feel so sorry for them. It a pity the south west knows nothing about politics and they will continue to be a slave. Weting consign them with the fight instead of them to face something else but na stupid issue them they after. What a pity south west APC.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by ycat: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
My apologies to the Okun people and Yoruba Kogi and Kwara in general then, I didn't know he's an outcast they are waiting on to finish his term.
Owobobrown:
the guy is a thug and I don't think any Okun still like him after betraying faleke which happens to come from Dino local government. We fucking hate him from kabba
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Owobobrown(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2016
ycat:
My apologies to the Okun people and Yoruba Kogi and Kwara in general then, I didn't know he's an outcast they are waiting on to finish his term.
He won the senatorial election due to the change syndrome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Capture Top Boko Haram Commander, Rescue 212 Hostages (Photos) / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.