Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Nigerian Constitution-ebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nigerian Constitution-ebook (772 Views)

Constitution Amendment: Nigerian Senate Considers 33 Bills / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Constitution Amendment: President, Govs To Lose Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Constitution-ebook by yinkeys(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Know your rights. Get a free copy of the Nigerian constitution here https://cleanfiles.net/?mwJWnG6
Re: The Nigerian Constitution-ebook by yinkeys(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
@Fastt I’ve never margin traded before. I simply trade without leverage or hodl. Been using binance for over 4 years. I’d like to interact with you about the app’s margin trading, lessons,settings etc. I sure want to get into margin trading. Congrats on making profit on your first try even though it’s small. Small gains consistently leads to a large purse. It’s obviously a leap to many & you obviously know what you’re doing. I’m temporarily banned till Saturday on that crypto thread you made a post in because I mentioned a site and included the dot com without separating it.
1. How were you so sure about shorting SHIB ?
Especially if your stop loss is a small range in this volatile time where it seems like the bears are out
2. I’m a little confused about setting buy or sell orders too
3. I’ve never used that long or short position tool before on trading view. How did you set all that on the binance app
Re: The Nigerian Constitution-ebook by Fastt: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2021
yinkeys:
@Fastt I’ve never margin traded before. I simply trade without leverage or hodl. Been using binance for over 4 years. I’d like to interact with you about the app’s margin trading, lessons,settings etc. I sure want to get into margin trading. Congrats on making profit on your first try even though it’s small. Small gains consistently leads to a large purse. It’s obviously a leap to many & you obviously know what you’re doing. I’m temporarily banned till Saturday on that crypto thread you made a post in because I mentioned a site and included the dot com without separating it.
1. How were you so sure about shorting SHIB ?
Especially if your stop loss is a small range in this volatile time where it seems like the bears are out
2. I’m a little confused about setting buy or sell orders too
3. I’ve never used that long or short position tool before on trading view. How did you set all that on the binance app

Update ; managed to grow the money form 21usd to 65 usd. The thung is worst that cigarette. Thr last one i put was a long. All these whike with shib at 11x leverage. The thing wiped the whole accout grin.
What i noticed, you can used the parameters there to set your stop loss and profit. I didnt set any cos i tge trade was usually aboit 10.15mins max during a very volatile period. Anyway money is gone, grin. Time to go back to work to earn small.
If you want to try, use biNance. Mehn they are good. I tried kucoin, my order hang cos of very high volume. Anyway, congrats losing money. Let me go and sit jejely on buying dip. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OPTIMISTIC: 7 Sexiest SPOTS To Touch A Woman Besides Her Breast / Why Governor Go Shave My Beard? / Igbo Business Domination In Oigbo Business Domination In Oyo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.