Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter (39939 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Emeka Ike Reconcile (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Evergreen4(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
If to say u get sense, u go take my advice go find solution to ur mouth and body odour. But I don see am say ur brain too shallow. U need an upgrade. U still dey reason with last year sense when this year is almost gone. Owerri monkey
Adaowerri111:

You don baff?? Hope you get more than one boxers? Oya change boxers make you wash the one you wear so you fit wear an tomorrow night again, I know say you nor get pass two lol sorry ooo na joke I dey

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Evergreen4:
If to say u get sense, u go take my advice go find solution to ur mouth and body odour. But I don see am say ur brain too shallow. U need an upgrade. U still dey reason with last year sense when this year is almost gone. Owerri monkey

Lol I dey advise you,you dey insult me, I nor to answer you again till you change those dirty boxers, get a body spray so you can sleep well tonight, and save your mb because daddy nor go subscribe for you till monthend, adhere to these advice boi, goodnight but don't forget to change that dirty cheap 500 naira boxers
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
timidapsin:
[b]70% 70% 70% 70% 70%
When we die, our money remains in the bank... Yet, when we are alive, we don't have enough money to spend. In reality, when we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent. One business tycoon in China passed away. His widow, left with $1.9 billion in the bank, married his chauffeur.

His chauffeur said:-
"All the while, I thought I was working for my boss... it is only now, that I realize that my boss was all the time, working for me !!!"

The cruel reality is:
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth. So, we must strive to have a strong and healthy body, It really doesn't matter who is working for who.
In a high end hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless!

For an expensive car, 70% of the speed and gadgets are not needed.
If you own a luxurious villa or mansion, 70% of the space is usually not used or occupied.

How about your wardrobes of clothes?
70% of them are not worn!
A whole life of work and earning...
70% is for other people to spend.
So, we must protect and make full use of our 30%.

Go for medical check-ups even if not sick.
Drink more water, even if not thirsty.
Learn to let go, even if faced with grave problems.

Endeavour to give in, even if you are in the right.
Remain humble, even if you are very rich and powerful.

learn to be contented, even if you are not rich.
Exercise your mind and body, even if you are very busy.

Make time for people you care about
LIFE IS SHORT...
ENJOY & LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!
Handbook 2016

HEALTH
Drink Plenty of water.
EAT: Breakfast like a KING,
Lunch like a Prince &
Dinner like a beggar.
Live with the 3 E's--
Energy,
Enthusiasm &
Empathy.

Make time to PRAY.
Play more games.
Read more books than you did in 2014 and 2015

Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Sleep for 7 hours.
Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily And while you walk, Smile.

PERSONALITY
Don't over do.
Keep your limits.

Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
Dream more while you are awake.
Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past.
That will ruin your present Happiness.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.

Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

Smile and Laugh More.
You don't have to win every argument, Agree to disagree.
SOCIETY
Call your family often.

Each day give something good to others. Forgive everyone for everything.
Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
Try to make at least three people smile each day.

What other people think of you is none of your business.
LIFE
Do the right thing!
God heals everything.
However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

No matter how you feel, Get up, Dress up and Show up. The best is yet to come.
When awake in the morning Thank GOD for it. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be Happy[/b]

Thanks a lot for this piece bro. it's really a good one. Kudos
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by scholes23(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Yes we know, but she's a murderer Abi?
This is my prayer for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
scholes23:
This is my prayer for you

Paul scholes wettin I do you na
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by timidapsin(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
jideniceguy:

Thanks a lot lot lot piece bro. it's really a good one. Kudos
You welcome bro..
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by ramalot(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Yes we know, but she's a murderer Abi?

Murder and vehicular manslaughter are two totally different things. Don't be an idiot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
feranmi400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VGMXxrZhai0/V4eqxDBS0LI/AAAAAAACGs8/U5Cwlz3H0gwKiredQ22Sx1m6bcIm6_gYACLcB/s1600/1.png[/img]

The former AGN President shared the side by side photo of herself with daughter who is her split image.

Can you spot who is who in the photo above?

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/14/photo-ibinabo-fiberesima-and-her-daughter-is-a-replica/

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Evergreen4(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hahahaha, owerri monkey.try and upgrade ur brain like I said. Ur brain is outdated. Pls see an expert for ur mouth and body odour. Good night.
Adaowerri111:

Lol I dey advise you,you dey insult me, I nor to answer you again till you change those dirty boxers, get a body spray so you can sleep well tonight, and save your mb because daddy nor go subscribe for you till monthend, adhere to these advice boi, goodnight but don't forget to change that dirty cheap 500 naira boxers

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
ramalot:

Murder and vehicular manslaughter are two totally different things. Don't be an idiot!

No need to even quite you since your moniker say u be Ram and you Ram alot, go to bed, a Ram is suppose to be sleeping by now
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
ramalot:

No need to even quite you since your moniker say u be Ram and you Ram alot, go to bed, a Ram is suppose to be sleeping by now, good night Ram
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
ramalot:

No need to even quote you since your moniker say u be Ram and you Ram alot, go to bed, a Ram is suppose to be sleeping by now, good night Ram
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Evergreen4:
Hahahaha, owerri monkey.try and upgrade ur brain like I said. Ur brain is outdated. Pls see an expert for ur mouth and body odour. Good night.

Good boi, it took you a whole lot of time to reply so I believe you've changed that dirty thing you call boxers and have your bath aswell, obedient kid, good night and sleep well, try to face your studies and stop being an E worrior
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by ramalot(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:

No need to even quote you since your moniker say u be Ram and you Ram alot, go to bed, a Ram is suppose to be sleeping by now, good night Ram

No need to quote me, but it took you THREE quotes to say that? A true idiot!

It's 6:11 pm EST. I see no reason why I should be asleep. But I bet it's past your bedtime. Now, run along little lady.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by scholes23(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Paul scholes wettin I do you na
Nothing
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
ramalot:

No need to quote me, but it took you THREE quotes to say that? A true idiot!

It's 6:11 pm EST. I see no reason why I should be asleep. But I bet it's past your bedtime. Now, run along little lady.

it's still too early for your bed time huh?? Then A ram should be roaming, mumu don't even know my location, try get a job and keep busy boi
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
scholes23:
Nothing

Good night
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Evergreen4(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Idiot, see how u disgraced ur self with the comment u made. Every one is advising u to receive sense.Olosho. #spits on ur face madam body odour.see mumu telling me to face my studies. U should be in JSS3 the year I graduated from uniben. Owerri monkey
Adaowerri111:

Good boi, it took you a whole lot of time to reply so I believe you've changed that dirty thing you call boxers and have your bath aswell, obedient kid, good night and sleep well, try to face your studies and stop being an E worrior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Evergreen4:
Idiot, see how u disgraced ur self with the comment u made. Every one is advising u to receive sense.Olosho. #spits on ur face madam body odour.see mumu telling me to face my studies. U should be in JSS3 the year I graduated from uniben. Owerri monkey

Hahahahahaha, Have you changed your boxers yet?? That's my only concern. If you like be methuselah that no concern me
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Evergreen4(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
U can come and collect the boxers I no longer use and give them to ur boyfriend. He will appreciate. Let me forgive u because I ve observed you're still a kid. Try and grow up. Face ur studies, make grade and live a responsible life.
Adaowerri111:

Hahahahahaha, Have you changed your boxers yet?? That's my only concern. If you like be metusellah that no concern me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by aalangel(f): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tynasparks:
Okay

Your comparison is better than that Ibinabo's. The resemblance is not that striking.

This is better.

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Evergreen4:
U can come and collect the boxers I no longer use and give them to ur boyfriend. He will appreciate. Let me forgive u because I ve observed you're still a kid. Try and grow up. Face ur studies, make grade and live a responsible life.

Okay, wash it very clean and give to me so my bf don't contact any skin disease,
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Tynasparks(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
aalangel:

Your comparison is better than that Ibinabo's. The resemblance is not that striking.

This is better.
thumbs up
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Evergreen4(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
If ur boyfriends skin is as smooth as mine, then u don't deserve him because the stench emanating from ur body and mouth odour is enogh to cause him sickness. #gush u stink
Adaowerri111:

Okay, wash it very clean and give to me so my bf don't contact any skin disease,

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Evergreen4:
If ur boyfriends skin is as smooth as mine, then u don't deserve him because the stench emanating from ur body and mouth odour is enogh to cause him sickness. #gush u stink

Hahahahaha, I know you're jobless sha, my bf is already sleeping knowing he will have to work tomorrow, stay here dey say u be uniben graduate, lol nor think of how to better your life and cure your premature ejaculation, lol guy sleep ooo before I go render you useless tonight
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by aalangel(f): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tynasparks:
thumbs up
Thanks dearie...
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Ademusiwa1: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=28pt] nigeria should invite morenike akinosun to join the nigeria 100 meter team olympic. she came 4 in the final . she will not be representing the usa. she is better than the women nigeria is taken along.
g r
her time i believe was better than nigeria time. her time better than blessing okagbare time //

people with better time from the usa and uk that may represent nigeria[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQQsyKiCQA

[size=28pt]James Dasaolu 9.94[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcPZ59ReTqs

[size=28pt]jeneba tarmoh may not represent usa[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bPg_1Kfi8

[size=28pt]sanya will not present the usa[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z1EzJq5VNU
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Evergreen4(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hahahahahaha, your happy that ur boyfriend is a slave to somebody . Idiot, incase u don't know I'm a boss of my own and not a slave like ur useless slave boyfriend. I can go to work when I like. I can feed , cloth and shelter u and ur slave boyfriend for a year without sweating over it. Anu ofia, negodu onye iberibe na tuferem okwu. Chineke kpo kua gi na eyin go nwoke oku
Adaowerri111:

Hahahahaha, I know you're jobless sha, my bf is already sleeping knowing he will have to work tomorrow, stay here dey say u be uniben graduate, lol nor think of how to better your life and cure your premature ejaculation, lol guy sleep ooo before I go render you useless tonight

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Evergreen4:
Hahahahahaha, your happy that ur boyfriend is a slave to somebody . Idiot, incase u don't know I'm a boss of my own and not a slave like ur useless slave boyfriend. I can go to work when I like. I can feed , cloth and shelter u and ur slave boyfriend for a year without sweating over it. Anu ofia, negodu onye iberibe na tuferem okwu. Chineke kpo kua gi na eyin go nwoke oku

Empty vessel don dey make noise, if you know what he is into you to shut up, and if you know what I'm into you will be in bed crying like a baby, like I said,try to solve your PE lol, by the way what did you have for dinner, pls don't sleep with empty stomach ooo
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by sirvic01(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Evergreen4:

Ignore the gal sir
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2016
sirvic01:

Ignore the gal sir

where this one come from, hunger wake you from sleep?lol
Re: The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter by Evergreen4(m): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Hahahahaha, no matter what does, he's a slave to his boss. And as for u, go and and find how to fix ur miserable life and stop depending on a slave for survival before both of u fall into a ditch. Sirvic01 has told me ignore u, if not I would have finished the ramaining 1 percent of ur already miserable life. Madam body odour
Adaowerri111:

Empty vessel don dey make noise, if you know what he is into you to shut up, and if you know what I'm into you will be in bed crying like a baby, like I said,try to solve your PE lol, by the way what did you have for dinner, pls don't sleep with empty stomach ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos) / Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.