Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja (1197 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by Ebal: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari's daughter, Halima called to the Bar in Abuja

Congratulations! Halima, President Muhammadu Buhari's daughter called to the Bar in Abuja. see more photos

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/07/photonews-president-buharis-daughter.html

Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by Tolexander: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
She resembles her Papa!

1 Like

Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by femolacqua(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congrats.
Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by goonsmi: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
another bad news and headache for the wailing circus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by WebSurfer(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
goonsmi:
must you make everything politics??
Wtf is the problem with these youths

2 Likes

Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by post111(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
How do I get her contact ? I want 2 marry her
Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by newbornmacho(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Muslim's have abandoned the hijab!! I knew It's only a matter of time, they'll eventually come around . smiley
Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
A product of quota system
Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by dimieprincess(f): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
goonsmi:
How I don't get you? wail because Halima finally passed her exams after failing the first attempt? If u don't know, those that were called to bar today were all re-sit aspirants.
Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by Tunami(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

How I don't get you? wail because Halima finally passed her exams after failing the first attempt? If u don't know, those that were called to bar today were all re-sit aspirants.
that is to say she's more duller than her father.

1 Like

Re: Photonews: President Buhari's Daughter, Halima Called To The Bar In Abuja by 989900E: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tunami:
that is to say she's more duller than her father.

Work on yourself first.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Nasir El-rufai's Cars Destroyed By Angry Protesters / Twitter User Claims Tinubu Said He Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari / Mathematical Explanation Of Why Nigeria Is A Poor Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.