Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kcee, Presh At War - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee, Presh At War (473 Views)

AY, Funke Akindele And Other Celebrities At "Moms At War" Movie Premiere / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee, Presh At War by FamouPeopleMag(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
KC PreshFormer best friends and members of the music group KC Presh are now bitter enemies. We gathered that Kcee has been telling people that Presh is envious of his music success and current status as one of the most popular musicians in Nigeria. Be that as it may, Presh took the Limpopo star to the cleaners recently… “There is no time to even check the time let alone having time to check on somebody’s success. Haba! Come on! That was basically why I didn’t reply when I saw what he said. I just took it as one of those things. KC Presh 1It is not important. It is his life; I had to keep my cool. I wonder why Kcee should say that. I have never said I am not happy with his career. But I would advise him to face his work and stop such. I really don’t have time for such. I am more focused and I want to do better things.”
“I was also surprised when I saw the report because we don’t usually talk like that on the phone. I am... http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/kcee-presh-at-war/

(1) (Reply)

Di’ja Back To The Studio After Welcoming First Baby, Photos / Police Arrests Celestial Church Pastor Who Chained Down 9-year-old Son / Ebedy Allen Ceo Akibiz Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.