Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,370 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Scary Moment A Man's Soul Left His Body At Crash Scene (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scary Moment A Man's Soul Left His Body At Crash Scene (see Photo) (940 Views)

Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scary Moment A Man's Soul Left His Body At Crash Scene (see Photo) by Veratoocute(f): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
And this may sound scary but a Facebook user posted this from an accident scene in Kentucky, US.

The picture was taken by truck driver Saul Vazquez, who was travelling along the road in Powell County at the time of the crash.

He later posted it on Facebook, writing: "I took this picture just few minutes ago from the cab of my truck it was an accident between campton and Stanton on the service road just off of the mountain parkway.

"Zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat. All I say is I hope everyone involved is okay!!"

The man died before getting to the hospital which made people believe that was when his soul left as he was observed to be the only one that died in the crash.

God is Great.....

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/07/scary-that-moment-man-soul-left-his.html?m=1

More gists on www.vabadon.com

Re: Scary Moment A Man's Soul Left His Body At Crash Scene (see Photo) by edbor(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
that is definitely not leaves though my brain hopes it is
Re: Scary Moment A Man's Soul Left His Body At Crash Scene (see Photo) by AKMoney1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Solid Star's Cute Babymama & Son / “I Am Scared Of Marriage, We See Divorce Everyday”- Actress Ebube Nwagbo / Young Lady And Her Friends Strike Half-n*ked Pose For Pregnancy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.