Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,133 members, 7,863,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Win Clients And Influence Markets With Starting A Small Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Win Clients And Influence Markets With Starting A Small Business (502 Views)

Cbn: Boosting Markets With Creative Policies / Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Clients And Influence Markets With Starting A Small Business by bloggingbay(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Over 50% of the world’s total population today are into one type of business or the other; unarguably, every business starts as a small business, and its growth is determined by the efforts, time and resources invested in it, likewise the collapsing of such business. You and I know the success of every business is not usually how big or small it was started; infact, any business will little or no sales is at the verge of going extinct, and that is why in this article, we will be looking at how one can win clients and influence markets with starting a small business. Read more at https://www.bloggingbay.com/win-clients-influence-markets-starting-a-small-business/

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows Railway Transport Services Charge. / Paypal Proposal / Verizon Buys Yahoo For $4.83bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.