Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Spring Life Assurance Delay In Payment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Spring Life Assurance Delay In Payment (2235 Views)

Life Assurance Investment / Life Assurance Policy / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spring Life Assurance Delay In Payment by Kaynnedy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
i need direction on how to recover my money. I graduated in 2007 and got a job in one of the leading oil companies in Nigeria. To save for my future, i decided to invest in SPRING LIFE ASSURANCE, an insurance firm with the defunct SPRING BANK cum Heritage Bank. I did a plan called DIAP, it is a long time plan that allowed me save twenty thousand naira (N20,000.00) monthly over a fifteen year period. When NAICOM first suspended there license over liquidity, i informed my insurance officer who then assured me that it has been resolved. When the problem persists and SPRING LIFE ASSURANCE was to be sold to new buyers, i quickly terminated my contract policy with them. Three years later i was called by one of their agents to sign a discharge voucher worth five hundred thousand naira(N500,000.00) this was in 2013, now three years now i have been trying to reach them to no avail. Now All the mobile number i have been calling said they no longer work there as the insurance company is completely out of business. Please anyone with useful information on how to recover my money any means necessary will be appreciated. I am also using this medium to appeal to the relevant authorities to intervene to ensure our monies are fully recovered. Please help me and others facing the same challenge. Please only those with useful information.
Thank you!
Re: Spring Life Assurance Delay In Payment by Dafojide(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2021
If you know the Insurance company that bought them over, you can always access your money.

If you know the company, I can assist you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Market Raw Organic Green Coffee / I Have #1 Million. Where Can I Invest It? / Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.