Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Skills And Talents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Share Your Skills And Talents (495 Views)

15 Skills And Values Employers Need From Job Seekers / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! / What Are Soft Job Skills And Why Are They Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your Skills And Talents by JOOHEL: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
What services can you render that people will have to pay for? Have you wondered to ask yourself that question?

OK let me go straight to the point

To survive in this ever growing world/country, you must have something that people will pay for, if you don’t have one, it’s time you try as much as you can to provide services in exchange for money, the more the services you are able to render, the richer you will become.

For those who have graduated, acquire a skill and you will be better for it ,or better still discover your talents

My Talents/Skill are listed below

Music: I play drum sets for my church. I also make beats with FL studio 11 and 12 (producer version).. I can sing

Media/Web design: Thank God for YouTube.. The first blog I created for a graduate of economics was www.Gogreennaija.com after my sec SCH from kings college Lagos. I was paid 6k for that..
tho the owner(woman) hasn't been updating it
I also designed www.gracengofoundation.org
www.gracengofoundation.org.ng two of them
Ive also designed few other blogs/website.
I wouldn't want to disclose that

DJ at a school event.

etc.. I can do virtually everything

so its your turn guys

I'll like to know your skill/ talents

lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Skills And Talents by NNature(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Good in making ice cream and pizza

(1) (Reply)

Private English Tutors Needed Around Isolo Lagos! (very Urgent!) / Hello / Become An Isabifood Hero And Start Earning With Flexible Working Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.