Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters (13740 Views)

Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 / Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by qblaze(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2009
Na Wa O!

What is the difference between Reverend King, TB Joshua and Daddy G.O?

After all, Reverend King used to personally go to heaven and collect that 'holy water" that could cure HIV. These clowns feed off the ignorance of the masses. I challenge Enoch Adeboye to accompany me to a hospital of my choice and cure one sick person of his ailment.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by REALTRUTH1: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2009
redsun:

Organized religion is just as bad as politics,they go hand in hand.
   Organised religion is actually equal to BOKO HARAM,,,,,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by REALTRUTH1: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ekwere:

Anonimi,

I take a personal offence when people talk down on men of God and not just an ordinary man of God-GO Adeboye, to hell with them. I am a christian, since Daddy Go is not here let me talk to them the way they are insulting my Pastor. What sort of insult is that and what has he done to deserve all these name callings, for what reason? Should he come to feed the whole nation, open a free school to their brothers and sisters to attend so that they would hail him the true Pastor?

Was he the cause of the wahalas we now experienced in Nigeria and they cannot remember,him and other true ,men of God are praying to God to save Nigeria and nobodies decided to write craps, may God forgive all of una nonsense
Why do we have so many religiuos people in RCCG?? They don't have a relationship with God or Christ but with their Pastors,,,,How can U be making all the statements have read here and U still want me to believe U re christian? You need to understand that there is a difference btw Christianity and RCCG or worshipping of Pastors,,,,,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2009
To y'all, whatever

I have a relationship with God and that is what matters, I do not go to my Pastors for prayers or whatever, I use the word of God to pray and God answers my prayers with the snap of my fingers.

I hate it when people insult men of God, deal with the issues and the person
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by mustafar1: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ekwere:

To y'all, whatever

I have a relationship with God and that is what matters, I do not go to my Pastors for prayers or whatever, I use the word of God to pray and God answers my prayers with the snap of my fingers.

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HEELS ALREADY. na God you respect reach like that wey u dey snap ur fingers for? na wa for these people sef.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by qblaze(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2009
@Ekwere,

Sadly, Adeboye is not a man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2009
qblaze:

@Ekwere,

Sadly, Adeboye is not a man of God.

Happily he is man of Qblaze abi?

Better leave judgement to God and stop all these name calling.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by mazaje(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2009
YOMZE:

Please and Please, dont mock and toil with men of God lest u be torn apart like the children who mocked @ Elisha. I mean how could people be calling Daddy G.O "Daddy Fraudster" and all sort. [b]Someone God talks to directly should nt be address inappropriately, Some of his prayers for this country have averted impending danger and disaster in our country NIGERIA. [/b]His prayer move in New York must have been directed by God, Please Give honour to whom it's due.

What kind of delusion is this . . . . .Pathetic. . . . . . .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by SamMilla1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2009
who knows how much he paid to get there

another attempt at rubish
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2009
All those calling on God to punish Nairalanders because they say Daddy G.OH is a scam are fools and bound to mental slavery. The Romans killed notable disciples of Jesus in special ways, did God wipe out the Romans in revenge?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
babaearly:

All those calling on God to punish Nairalanders because they say Daddy G.OH is a scam are fools and bound to mental slavery. The Romans killed notable disciples of Jesus in special ways, did God wipe out the Romans in revenge?

You are the greatest fool ever found on the surface of planet earth for you enjoy calling men of God names no wonder the word of God says" my people are perish for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"

When things beyond your imaginations starts happening to you, it is that time you would remember witches and wizards in your father's house forgetting that you have touched anointed men of God by your silly write-ups.

You are really sick in the head and stupid from the womb, go plant your own church and let it how it would grow and whatever names you call him today, another person somewhere would call you the name that would be worst.
Satan go soon come church for ur head, idiot
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ekwerre
you are the perfect example of a deluded mental slave ruled by fear.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by REALTRUTH1: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2009
llll
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by REALTRUTH1: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ekwere:

You are the greatest fool ever found on the surface of planet earth for you enjoy calling men of God names no wonder the word of God says" my people are perish for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"

When things beyond your imaginations starts happening to you, it is that time you would remember witches and wizards in your father's house forgetting that you have touched anointed men of God by your silly write-ups.

You are really sick in the head and stupid from the womb, go plant your own church and let it how it would grow and whatever names you call him today, another person somewhere would call you the name that would be worst.
Satan go soon come church for your head, idiot

And U would say U re Christain!! This your attitude is just exactly the way Boko Haram started,,,,re U saying everything your Pastor says or do is right? Why would come on the internet defending Pastors with unchristian utterances? As Christians U must endure persecution,,if they say anything about your pastor,,U need first to determine if those things people re saying about your pastor re True or False,,,,defending your pastor using all kinds of curse words makes appears what people re saying seems 2 be the truth,,,,
The truth is that there re lots of false pastors and teachings 2day,,,and would not blame anybody for criticising,,,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Soflex(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
Guys, wen r we goin 2 stop lookin @ d specks in our brodas eyes wen dere's log in ours waitn 4 shipment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by zmurda(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ekwere:

Satan go soon come church for your head, idiot

I think it was said somewhere in your Bible that any one who calls another a fool is the danger of hellfire. Or don't you believe in hellfire like me again?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2009
@babyearly or whatever your name is, u r so stupid to an extent that you call people names and I have told u earlier that, whatever names you call the men of God not only Adeboye, some other person would call you 1 million times that, oit is a simple thing as the word of God say, the curse that is affected u is making u to be demented and that wud reach the twenthieth generations in ur life. Mark my words, why do u make it an habit of talking down on men of God as if they are ur mates or u r feding them. If you don't believe what they preach leave it n do what you believe n wait for judgement. Before anybody says anything against a amn of God, go find out the truth and leave judgement to God. No matter the names people would call me, I can never allow anybody to talk down on my GO, it has been going on for so long, I wud attack anybody simple
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by bawomolo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ekwere:

To y'all, whatever

hello Sir, can i be your manager.

I have a show for you in Las Vegas. David Blaine would have nothing on you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by bawomolo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ekwere:

@babyearly or whatever your name is, u r so stupid to an extent that you call people names and I have told u earlier that, whatever names you call the men of God not only Adeboye, some other person would call you 1 million times that, oit is a simple thing as the word of God say, the curse that is affected u is making u to be demented and that wud reach the twenthieth generations in your life. Mark my words, why do u make it an habit of talking down on men of God as if they are your mates or u r feding them. If you don't believe what they preach leave it n do what you believe n wait for judgement. Before anybody says anything against a amn of God, go find out the truth and leave judgement to God. No matter the names people would call me, I can never allow anybody to talk down on my GO, it has been going on for so long, I wud attack anybody simple

Word, daddy has raised a good boy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2009
Z-Murda,
U r saying the fact but these guys keep on talking down on GO, there is no week that passes by that one negative thing(s) would not be said against this man. I decided as it were to join issues with them but I got really mad when it got too much. Let them leave him alone and if he has done anything wrong, let God alone judge him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by hollandis(f): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
This Adeboye man is just deceiving himself
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by becomrich15: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ekwere, you made an important point people are not getting nowadays.

People have fail to understand the realtionship with God is important.

People do not understand the different between the old convanant and the new convenant.

You see it is lack of understanding of the word of God and How God works and how miracle happen that causes what we see around.

You see , i was privilege to be part of a generation that was taught the real word of God  nearly 3 decade ago.  What the church teaches now and what we got are different. Now it is more of material or goods that you can get from God. Then it was about God and understanding God law and spiritual things.

If you ask a person now, why did GOD not answer a prayer, they do not know.
The answer is in the word of God. That God does not listen to the prayer of sinners. You can waste your time going to church and pray and pray. You can even be a pastor. As long as you are in sin. God would never answer your prayer. You are just wasting your time.

it is understanding the word and the way of God that built a relationship with God and not the number of times you go to church.

You see God see you everyday. he is by your side at the moment. He is there when you were commiting adultery. He was standing behind you when you were telling a lie.

Everywhere you go, God follows you. look I have see where pastors lie and dump people. it is not that I was told. I have there and even been a victim. There is pastor over here, who lied to me. And i believe, he had his friend  in a 3 way call.  he claim was a pastor on the other line. his friend name was pastor arisekola so you know i am not telling a lie. that they use to be in swaziland church before.  At least that what he claim his name was.  So you know I am not telling you a lie. I can mention names. I believe him , not knowing he was telling me a lie. He went behind me in less than 30 minute to lie to a 3rd party. And sunday, he was so bold enough to stand on the alter and start telling a lie again.  I discovered he was just a 419. Is that a pastor No, and some people would fall victim of sure a person.

It is for the church to come back to the old teaching that matter. not this preaching of material. It is not that interesting  anymore.

Nobody is without sin but do not go about destroying others. God is watching.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
Talking about the highway, is it not the rot in the country, spaces are provided inside the camp for commuters and transporters to use but they prefer the highway, please say something reasonable and not this crap

Ok so if the govt does not provide highways the next thing is for GOat Adeboye to block what is left of it.

I really think you are deranged, Calling you are idiot wouldbe an insult to idiots, You are an oaf and a simpleton with the brain capacity of a pubic louse.

Someone God talks to directly should nt be address inappropriately, Some of his prayers for this country have averted impending danger and disaster in our country NIGERIA

Indeed No wonder Delusional lots.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by becomrich15: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2009
dayokanu do you go to church?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2009
You can detect that from your maps cant you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by dexmond: 2:06am On Sep 14, 2009
Baba should walk circumspectly with this UN people. It may interest you to know that, this seemly harmless gesture has a very deep intentions. Does anyone know that the UN is the one world govt the bible talks about?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Jakumo(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Ok so if the govt does not provide highways the next thing is for GOat Adeboye to block what is left of it.

I really think you are deranged, Calling you are idiot wouldbe an insult to idiots, You are an oaf and a simpleton with the brain capacity of a pubic louse.

The National Union of Pubic Lice might take offence to the above statement, so you had better get a clean shave so as to pre-empt any organized retaliation that may result from your provocative observation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by zmurda(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2009
Jakumo:

The National Union of Pubic Lice might take offence to the above statement, so you had better get a clean shave so as to pre-empt any organized retaliation that may result from your provocative observation.

hehehehehe
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by oladesub: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2009
This is to you who condemn the man Of God, I want you yo know that if theres anything called economy melt down if it affects American it also Affect Nigeria as a country and is it a crime for the man of God to pray over there In the United Nations, Hes praying generally for the Peace of the world and One thing i would surely let u know is that Koran and Dathan condemns Moses and you can see their end moses never fought back But God intervane, I want you that condemn the man of God to know that not until u loose everything in this life that God will forgive u, U that ur blackberry got spoilt its never gonna end Until u loose everything valuable in Life, Causei dont know why u would speak blasphemy against the anointed Man Of God, You all will see paper and Call It Money, Just watch out for what will befall you all, Not until u speak openly on the media that ur sin would be forgiven,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Nezan(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2009
May God help us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by chosen04(f): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2009
@Ekwere,

Being a member/school worker in RCCG will never stop me by calling a spade by its rightful name.  Our Daddy GO has lost his creditability. For ur info he admitted NOT telling OBJ to stop his 3rd term agenda rather he said OBJ AVOIDED him through out that duration. EKWERE, But can u believe that same Our Daddy GO invited OBJ to H/Ghost service and gave him the pulpit to preach to the congregation,

Daddy GO needs total repentence and also needs to apologize to "us" his RCCG members and the Nigerian public for not speaking out against OBJ and his cohorts.
    How can someone who calls himself A MAN OF GOD be asking his congregation to pray for betterment of nigerian when all he needed to do was just to SPEAKOUT against bad goverance? No wonder JESUS WEPT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Jakumo(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2009
oladesub:

dont know why u would speak blasphemy against the anointed Man Of God, You all will see paper and Call It Money, Just watch out for what will befall you all, Not until u speak openly on the media that your sin would be forgiven,

Perhaps you ought to pray on your calloused knees, and of course PAY CASH to Pastor Eunuch,  so He can direct God to grant you the power to write legible English, and then MAYBE your incoherent babbling will approach the threshold of being understandable to anyone besides your good self, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patriotism ~ Why Nigerians Should Be Patriotic / Buhari’s Strategists Worry Over Crisis In South-east APC / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.