Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

More On Dino And Remi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More On Dino And Remi (451 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More On Dino And Remi by TechRev: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
First of all its wrong for anyone to issue threats of physical harm to anyone simply because they have different opinion.
Dino's threat to Remi goes beyound physical abuse. I do not think a man can boldly threaten to impregnate a woman if he barely knows her. A man can only issue such threats if he has been sleeping with her, especially unprotected cause thats only avenue for him to know when she is fertile or not and as such be able to issue threat that he would impregnate her.

Note that the threat is not i will sleep with you, rather the threat is i will impregnate you. It means the sleeping has been going on.

Before you comment ask yourself can you boldly threaten to impregnate a woman you have never slept with?
Re: More On Dino And Remi by kayfra: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
You started out well but veered into moronic territory.

1 Like

Re: More On Dino And Remi by AntiWailer: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
kayfra:
You started out well but veered into moronic territory.

grin grin grin grin

Spots on.
Re: More On Dino And Remi by Almajiri1: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Remi can't seem to get enough of dino.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose’s Property Worth N1.350bn Seized By EFCC / Why I Put Nigeria In Saudi-led Coalition Against ISIS – Buhari / Can This Happen In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.