Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Models Wanted In Port Harcourt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Models Wanted In Port Harcourt (877 Views)

EMICZ Modeling School ( MODELS WANTED) / Models Wanted For A Fashion Presentation / Quality Makeup Products Distributorship Opportunity + Models Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Models Wanted In Port Harcourt by ColoursnBrushes: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello, I am a makeup artist based in Port Harcourt and i would be requiring the services of two Port Harcourt based models for a brief photoshoot. The job is not a paid one, which means you will be doing it free of charge for me. In exchange you get to have fabulous, professionally done headshots for your portfolio. If this is something that you would love to do, then please send an email to coloursnbrushes@gmail.com with a picture of your face only. If chosen, i will send you my phone number for further details. Please no cussing or harsh words, it is NOT COMPULSORY. However if the shoot goes well, i would still love to work with you on your portfolio - i see it as helping each other grow. Any photographer who is also interested in this partnership should also send me a mail with his/her phone number and i will contact you soonest. Thanks for your cooperation.

(1) (Reply)

Do Churches Really Preach This Stuffs About Fashion And Hell??????? / Eco Fashion: Handmade Shoes Fashioned From Recycled, Vintage Materials / Isn't She Cute!!! Our #WCW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.