Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,699 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out (1209 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by dhorlapo(f): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2016

Yung6ix was called out by Cynthia Morgan over his leaking of their joint track Shabba.

The Northside Inc act took to Instagram to call out the rapper as she said the rapper leaked the song without her permission, adding that she is more upset because her part was not yet completed.

King 6ix took to his Twitter page to address Cynthia Morgan saying the Grass has been cut and the Snakes have shown. He added the fellow act has his numbers but decided to jump into conclusions like an athlete.

See Yung6ix Tweets Below:-

You have my email and all my numbers, you couldn’t contact me but go jump into conclusions like an athlete and insult me on social media smh – KING6IX @Yung6ix (3:39 PM – 14 Jul 2016)

When the grass is cut the snakes are shown – KING6IX @Yung6ix

More Tweet Here:- http://gidibest.com/2016/07/14/its-on-yung6ix-goes-hard-on-cynthia-morgan-over-her-call-out/

Source: http://gidibest.com/2016/07/14/shot-fired-cynthia-morgan-attacks-yung6ix-for-leaking-her-song/
Re: Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
iiishhh...
Re: Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by horlareey(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okay.
Re: Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by iamkingzlee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Everybody wan beef naa undecided
Re: Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by ngoben(f): 1:24am On Jul 15, 2016
Na tym dey get
Re: Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by Lordskyes(m): 2:02am On Jul 15, 2016
sad
Re: Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by Flexherbal(m): 3:53am On Jul 15, 2016
These ones started thei own!
Re: Beef's On!!! Yung6ix Goes Hard On Cynthia Morgan Over Her Call Out by OKorowanta: 6:07am On Jul 15, 2016
Premeditated beef.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby- Bisi Alimi / Sultry Actress, Eve Esin Celebrates Her Birthday Today (photos) / 4 Facts About Paul Pogba’s Rumoured Girlfriend, Dencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.