Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? (412 Views)

TRENDING Web Hosting Company With Free Website Builder, Free HTTPS ,100% Uptime / Which Best Nigeria Hosting Company You Can Refer Me To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? by tobietticom(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
The time of the year has come where i do send emails to my client concerning the renewal of their domain and most especially their webhost (I use foreign hosting companies)... But because of the Naira-Dollar rate, some of them are finding it difficult to pay... and i still i want to keep them as clients or at least i want their website to be live so i can refer future customers to my work...

I have thought of using Nigerian hosting companies, because they are kinda cheaper ... is there Nigerian hosting company that can be recommended to me ( a Reliable and Effective one) and if possible some website they host.

Thanks
Re: Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? by Jboyossai(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
smartweb.com.ng
Re: Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? by Duchman67: 3:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? by NetlightSystems: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? by Chinenye123: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Unmetered disc space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited databases cheap domain reg

https://webhostilla.com
Re: Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? by lakes99: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
domainking is good
Re: Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? by betahost247(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,000/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

Why not try we at Beta Host Limited.

http://www.betahost247.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Improve His/her Email Marketing Campaigns / Design Wordpress Site For 6k / Please Help: My Website Is Giving 404 Error/err_empty_response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.