Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) (1771 Views)

5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School / Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant / LMAO!! Ladies Plating Christmas Hair See ‘wahala’ ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) by sundayslim(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
I came across these photos and decided to share.

Is it the food we eat?

Is it the gene?

Is it the environment?

Is it from the village? grin

Why can't our Nigerian ladies ever grow hair like this?

Na to dey wear fake hair upandan. sad

Dunno about other men, but I'm getting fed up with all these wigs and weavons I'm seeing everywhere.

I know some ladies will say they've never cut their hair, so why isn't it growing?

Should they try hair supplements? Does it work?

If u know the reason, tell us.

Check out these photos..

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) by kio052001(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
unseriousness
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) by abdeiz(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Op something called genes, you get.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2016
They can.This African woman is the world record holder for the longest hair
......❤She beats out the woman you posted above tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Its not about the food
rather its d genetics
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Grow This Kind Of Hair? (see Photos) by Musici: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Ask yourself if the other women in whatever country she comes from also have that hair length before comparing Nigerian ladies with her.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Valentine Tshirts / Latest Ankara Short Flay Gown Styles: Best Styles For Ladies To Trend / Types Of Entrepreneur (trade Entrepreneur)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.