Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red (36696 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) / Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Musquareney(m): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2016
If Cynthia does not rock a red hairstyle, would have a bit of red color in her outfits... Red is definitely her favourite color.

Checkout these photos:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/cynthia-morgan-and-color-red-are.html

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Musquareney(m): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

You Will Be Astonished And Convinced After Seeing Red In All These 10 Different Outfits Cynthia Morgan Wore Source:

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/cynthia-morgan-and-color-red-are.html
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by ify2016: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Lovely

The babe get swag no be small.

I love that last pics most. Range na my best car

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2016

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Irishrena1(f): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Mtschew!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Boring: 12:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Money miss road *aint hating tho*.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2016
There is more to a Benin Girl wearing red all d time..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Oliviaxx(f): 2:50am On Jul 15, 2016
I loff this geh! kiss
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Flexherbal(m): 3:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Her choice!
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by estyvino(m): 3:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Cynthia Morgan and colour RED are like.....

16 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Donpoker9(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2016
so she d fly colour

vote fynestboi for mr nairaland

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by JOOHEL: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2016
She's occultic
I.e she belongs to a cult
only occultic people wear red in every outfit..
maybe aiye cult etc.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Trone: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Be like say na guru maharaj ji temple she dey go.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by herzern(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2016
what is Cynthia Morgan??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by koolguy88(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2016
estyvino:
Cynthia Morgan and colour red are like.....

funny guy
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by EvilSeeed: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by monaPhilz: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Nice outfits
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Miss danger grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Vendoor(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Red signifies imperfection.... Her true brand grin
Love u dear cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by DullardBuhari(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Iranu
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Abi. She loves red o

Me i love the posts in my signature
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by OnWebTech: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
red devil
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by koolguy88(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Na waaoooooow for Edo pple with fertish things. All of them follow join this thing.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Itannooluwa(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Musquareney:
If Cynthia does not rock a red hairstyle, would have a bit of red color in her outfits... Red is definitely her favourite color.

Checkout these photos:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/cynthia-morgan-and-color-red-are.html
shoro niyen....
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by ireneony(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
She is no longer lightskin as before. .she has finally tone down the bleaching.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by Benedicta261(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
JOOHEL:
She's occultic

I.e she belongs to a cult

only occultic people wear red in every outfit..

maybe aiye cult etc.

Seriously? So somebody cannot like a colour in Nigeria again. Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red by fippycbk(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2016
I see a red door and I want it painted black.
No colours anymore, I want them to turn black...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leye Kuti Acquires Porsche And 3 Other New Cars At The Same Time / Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) / Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.