Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya (18215 Views)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by SpicyMimi(f): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy belated birthday to the Man Of God, God has used to change lives and destinies!!!! May your days be long and may your life be with happiness, good health, prosperity and joy and may the Lord continue to strengthen you everyday in Jesus name, Ameeeennnnnn!!!?
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by jhyyde: 2:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy birthday sir......words could not describe ur greatness sir....may the grace of the Almighty God continue to be upon you.
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2016
Amberon11:
Happy birthday sir. May God keep you alive to keep destroying ancestral yokes and bondages.

God bless you sir!
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by toprealman: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2016
allanphash7:
HBD my guy. A real and gentle businessman. Please kindly quote me for all enquiries. Cheers.
Is this the fall and die...die,die,die...pastor?
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by KingEbukaNaija: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir . May God continue to guide and strengthen you , Amen .
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by ogaprime(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Intrepid01:

Bros that isn't correct......It was Pastor Tunde Bakare that was in Deeper Life. He was born a CAC and was in CAC till he started his ministry in 1989. You can find out

Bros that isn't correct....pastor Tunde Bakare left Redeem to start his ministry
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by davestix(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Great prophet of my time, may God increase u In knowledge And wisdom, And more grace to do His work Amen.
HBD Sir
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by LordPhilip(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by Godwin616: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
ogaprime:

Bros that isn't correct....pastor Tunde Bakare left Redeem to start his ministry
Both of you are correct. Pastor Bakare went through both Deeper Life and Redeem before starting Latter Rain
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by ogaprime(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Godwin616:

Both of you are correct. Pastor Bakare went through both Deeper Life and Redeem before starting Latter Rain

Lool...I will make my research and get back to you.
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Phikom:
Happy Birthday my mentor of all time...
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary / RCCG To Commission 12milion Capacity Auditorium. At The 63 Annual Convention / France’s Iconic Notre-dame Cathedral Fire Fully Extinguished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.