Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams (1572 Views)

‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by ALPHAGUY: 2:24am On Jul 15, 2016
I am currently doing my Msc in Unizik and am really saddened by what I see. The Masters students don’t read during exams, in fact, they enter exams with materials like a normal take home assignment. These guys cheat and cheat and cheat. I feel really troubled by this and my respect for the school has really dropped.

The so called lecturers see and just turn a blind eye. Some even make silly comments. I finished from one of the Federal Universities up north and this was never like this. For God’s sake, where on earth do students write exams with IPADs, hand-outs and smart phones?

1 Like

Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 15, 2016
learn to mind ur business,u wld live longer

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by ALPHAGUY: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

ure right, but i did not confront anybody. i knw u must be frm SE

5 Likes

Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by bewla(m): 3:31am On Jul 15, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
tell am again
Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by ALPHAGUY: 3:33am On Jul 15, 2016
bewla:
tell am again

IPOB WILL FIGHT BACK

1 Like

Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by TONYE001(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2016
ALPHAGUY, you raised a good point but you spoilt things when you made it an IPOB-non-IPOB issue.

I hate exam malpractice, badly. I'm currently pursuing a Master's degree in a Southern federal school too but lucky me, this isn't the case over here.

Exam malpractice - like any other crime - is present in every region...even in the developed world. We all should join forces against this ugly thing..there isn't a need to tribalise it.

May God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by cjeriia: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2016
TONYE001:
ALPHAGUY, you raised a good point but you spoilt things when you made it an IPOB-non-IPOB issue.

I hate exam malpractice, badly. I'm currently pursuing a Master's degree in a Southern federal school too but lucky me, this isn't the case over here.

Exam malpractice - like any other crime - is present in every region...even in the developed world. We all should join forces against this ugly thing..there isn't a need to tribalise it.

May God bless us all.
Visit LAUTECH & let your tears flow freely for d MBA students examination conduct

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by Aspiregreat: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2016
My brother! I guess it's more better over there, Here in the north where hoodlums guise as students . unfortunately, students don't even show up in class rather they fiercely go in group, walk in to the lecturers office with all sort of obnoxious weapons In a bid to threaten the lecturer for good grades.it also saddens my heart..

#ndiugwuself
Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by samfuntua: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
@nnamdiokere45: your comment suggest one should look the other way when he see or notice wrong thing

am sorry to say this what is killing our society and communities in this country
Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by Nbote(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
I was actually interested until d OP delved into some tribal sentiments. Going by ur post it's very obvious U grossly exaggerated things for one purpose alone. Well going by ur premise, I guess u wouldn't have a problem with anyone saying Islam is a terrible religion because some Muslims carry out despicable crimes and actions in d name of the religion or dat Northerners are all violent and not tolerant of xtians in particular becos some of dem have been know to b at d forefront of violent riots and protests?
Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by femidejulius(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
I know that recently WASSCE results have been very impressive from the South East too and there has been a lot of bragging about them being better than people from the South West.

Could this be the same reason? #Justasking
Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by Outofsync(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nonseeensseee.
Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by ALPHAGUY: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nbote:
I was actually interested until d OP delved into some tribal sentiments. Going by ur post it's very obvious U grossly exaggerated things for one purpose alone. Well going by ur premise, I guess u wouldn't have a problem with anyone saying Islam is a terrible religion because some Muslims carry out despicable crimes and actions in d name of the religion or dat Northerners are all violent and not tolerant of xtians in particular becos some of dem have been know to b at d forefront of violent riots and protests?

@nnamdiokere45 MADE ME USE THE IPOB. AM SORRY THOUGH.
Re: Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams by ALPHAGUY: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nbote:

NOTHING WAS EXAGGERATED DEAR.

(1) (Reply)

Any Difference Between Part Time & Full Time M.sc Program? / 20 Reasons to Study Medical Courses In Philippines / Breaking News: Alvan Ikoku Set To Re-admit Students Back To The College.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.