Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos (2724 Views)

Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by divinehand2003(m): 5:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Executive Secretary Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Commission, Dr Tor Uja and his wife Berry met and got married about 35 years ago.
Check out these new photos of them with the 5 children, 5 wonderful ladies who are now all lawyers, God blessed them with. For people who don't think much of the girl child or parents with only girl children, please continue to see more photos of this family after the cut and be wowed!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/photos-nigerian-parents-with-5-daughter-lawyers.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by duduade: 5:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Wow... This is beautiful... God bless them and make them wonderful wives and mothers Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by midolian(m): 5:21am On Jul 15, 2016
Cute! angry angry

But if na me born them, I for no allow this kain thing happen. I have got an elder bro thats a legal practitioner. We have never lasted 10minutes together without a fight. He is always supporting criminals because that is where the money is. And I always tell him "Thank God we don't need lawyers to make heaven". angry angry angry

Now I just imagined having these 5daughters and one or some of them represents the likes of Saraki and Dasuki in court as a counsel. One or some of them will become Saraki/Dasuki's daughter from that moment. angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Explorers(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Lovely.....
Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 15, 2016
midolian:
Cute! angry angry
But if na me born them, I for no allow this kain thing happen. I have got an elder bro thats a legal practitioner. We have never lasted 10minutes together without a fight. He is always supporting criminals because that is where the money is. And I always tell him "Thank God we don't need lawyers to make heaven". angry angry angry
Now I just imagined having these 5daughters and one or some of them represents the likes of Saraki and Dasuki in court as a counsel. One or some of them will become Saraki/Dasuki's daughter from that moment. angry angry angry
Exactly what I'm thinking. I'm still trying to imagine their possibility of managing a law firm together and for how long

Even male lawyers disagree in a lot of areas and some find it hard to keep their friendship and brotherhood outside the courtroom in a reasonable manner. Women who aren't even lawyers keep decadian malice just over little issues let alone 5 women in a law firm. Not only can they split someday sef, they can even split their parents marriage that have lasted 35yrs join.

D day they'll have a political case worth almost a billion or a case with one of their in-law family, that day people will know that although they're from same parents but d sperm that produced each of them are different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by rheether(f): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Chai! This family is free from all police harassment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2016
rheether:
Abi and nepa bill/disconnection harassment too. Upon say we no see light use.

I still wonder how a nepa official would be bold enough to enter a persons compound when no one is at home and disconnect wire of a pepaid meter in d name of wrong connection.

I knw a lawyer who sued them for trespass when his neighbour called him that they came. He was in an official meeting and he received d call and told them clearly that they don't have the right to disconnect or sieze any of his wire or property when he's not at home. Wife have gone to work, children gone to school; that's trespass

He added that he shd comeback 2mrw for whatever the matter is that he won't go to office 2mrw, he'll wait for him and sort it out but that right now he's in a meeting and he's not understanding what he said the problem is with his connection that at least he has d right to knw b4 any disconnection is made

D mumu nepa man still went ahead to cut d wire and went with it. When he sued dem, the oga of their distribution division hrd and apologised b4 d case got to court. D mumu nepa man is in house doing radionic job now. He was dismissed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by midolian(m): 6:12am On Jul 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Exactly what I'm thinking. I'm still trying to imagine their possibility of managing a law firm together and for how long

Even male lawyers disagree in a lot of areas and some find it hard to keep their friendship and brotherhood outside the courtroom in a reasonable manner. Women who aren't even lawyers keep decadian malice just over little issues let alone 5 women in a law firm. Not only can they split someday sef, they can even split their parents marriage that have lasted 35yrs join.

D day they'll have a political case worth almost a billion or a case with one of their in-law family, that day people will know that although they're from same parents but d sperm that produced each of them are different.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Kenneth205(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2016
rheether:

Walahi smiley
Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by shininglite(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Break any heart and go to jail

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by phibetakappa: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
If you marry in this family and divorce, you'll loose everything including your SIM card.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Sanmel(f): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2016
phibetakappa:
If you marry in this family and divorce, you'll loose everything including your SIM card.
Lol..
Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by IamtherealRita(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
midolian:
Cute! angry angry

[size=20pt]Fun 101[/size]
Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by midolian(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
IamtherealRita:

[size=20pt]Fun 101[/size]
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by sexymoma(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
phibetakappa:
this got me grin
Well this is what I call a one way traffic... Dem nor hear of variety ni
Imagine if one be lawyer
Second one accountant
Third one.. Doctor
Forth one.. Working in chevron
Walai their parent nor go dey spend money at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2016
LOL x3.

rheether:

shininglite:
Break any heart and go to jail

phibetakappa:

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. / Igbos Vs Morney / How Do I Forgive, So I Can Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.