Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? (1038 Views)

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? by shadeyinka(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2016
The Chali Chali Challenge (Charli Charli) is The newest fad for children and teenagers is to try to summon a Mexican demon in Europe and America.

The so-called 'Charlie Charlie Challenge' is described as a supernatural ritual that allegedly makes it possible to contact or summon a demon to answer a YES or NO question.

It involves writing 'Yes' and 'No' twice on a sheet of paper, crossing two pencils and then asking if the spirit is present - and many are now filming their experiences and sharing them online.

As a Physicist, it is not easy to quickly without a personal experimental verification explain why in some cases, the pencil turns....could it be a shift in earths gravity?, vibrations due to noise or moving nearby objects like cars?, .....We have an unstable equilibrium but there are cases when the pen turns in two opposite directions even without resetting it back.

I remember while in secondary school, when we had a case of theft we "Rolled the Broom". It consisted of a key inserted in a broom and tied up with a string. Two guys balanced the broom with their index fingers by the handle of the key.

Questions like " If I was the one who stole Lagbajas shoes, you broom, TURN". Beizire and Scary, honestly it seems to work...Unknowingly, we were delving into spiritism. No incantation, but a presence seemed to turn the broom.

Please do not try the game because of the risk of demonic infestation except if it is strictly for scientific purposes. I will actually prefer our Atheist friends to conduct the research for us. They have nothing to loose anyway, and we can put the case to rest.

But honestly, don't play with it if you are not sure its not a demon behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tesfTnDvu_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tesfTnDvu_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JWmx1h1LSM
Re: Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? by BegAt40: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Hardmirror, please in need an explanation for this sir. My theist friends are disturbing me. Thanks.
Re: Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? by Bigcowhorn: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2022
BegAt40:
Hardmirror, please in need an explanation for this sir. My theist friends are disturbing me. Thanks.

Re: Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? by BegAt40: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Guy are you mad?
Don't ever try to come up with this your childish nonsense whenever I'm serious. Bastard.
Re: Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? by Bigcowhorn: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2022
BegAt40:

Guy are you mad?
Don't ever try to come up with this your childish nonsense whenever I'm serious. Bastard.

I apologize for saying nothing

Re: Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? by HardMirror(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie Challenge: A Mexican Version Of Yoruba Broom Rolling? by BegAt40: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell / The Untold Story About Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Freewillers Why Are Your Prayers Not Consistent With What You Believe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.