Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud (1309 Views)

UK Used Toshiba Satellite Laptop Very Fast @37k. In Benin City / My Laptop Fan Is Not Rotating,what Shoud I Do / Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by kidman96(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Hello Nairalanders. Please my laptop fan blows very loud and fast and it makes the battery run down too fast. I have cleared the ventilation outlet to no avail. Please I got some info online that too many programs are running on startup but I don't know which one to disable. Please help me out.
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by Raydos: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by anthonypeters(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
If the fan just started making noise, then there's a good chance that the fan needs to be replaced.
Yet, I'll love to know...... does the system overheat while the fan is making noise
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by kidman96(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
anthonypeters:
If the fan just started making noise, then there's a good chance that the fan needs to be replaced.
Yet, I'll love to know...... does the system overheat while the fan is making noise

No it doesn't and the fan has been like that for months
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by Lordmykel(m): 12:59am On Jul 16, 2016
my brother, i will, advice you take your mat and pillow and sleep beside this laptop of yours.

why complain? you bought a laptop and got fan as free gift and you are here complaining grin
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by samueljonah(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Ok am gonna answer u based on what I know by using my Dell laptop. My system was noisy some time back, do what I did, I pressed F12, or F2, and under the bios setup, u will see performance, under performance change ur fan settings to noise less or bypass. Save and exit and ur good to go. Hope it helps u.
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by anthonypeters(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Its most likely the fan blade is no longer functioning properly. In other words, it needs replacement.
No laptop fan makes noise by default, except some of these older laptops. So I advice you change it as soon as possible if its a newer laptop.

Maybe you can check for fan settings in your laptop BIOS settings (if it has any fan settings), reset the settings to default, then if it persists, meet a good laptop technician/ engineer.

I'll make a post about fan related issues on blog.naijalaptopfix.com later because of this.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Laptop 17k For Schools &personal Use / Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) / ✈✳✅ SOLD❎❎❎ 2016 Core I7 4gb Dedicated Graphics/ Touchscreen Keyboard Light/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.