Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency (18861 Views)

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Elsquidme(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tunami:
bad economy.
they have to be tackle together BAD ECONOMY AND CORRUPTION.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Bimpe29: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Noted, but let it not resurface with a new outlook.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by ashjay001(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
247notire:

So how would you go about fighting this corruption of yours? That is if you even understand that it is so pervasive and has become a cultural thing in this country.

Methinks the current government is going about the fight the very wrong way.

If he wants to use this current method then a change in constitution should come first.

Fighting corruption should be about putting systems in place which makes it extremely difficult for looting to occur. Not jailing and terrorizing people with EFCC and DSS.

Mind you that corruption is not looting or stealing. It is a far broader term which encompasses the aforementioned and much more.

We also need serious reorientation because even most of us today casting aspersions at people in government will do even much worse if they ever get the opportunity.

Corruption is a way of life in Nigeria.

The country is in a deep mess mehn.

He is going abt it d right way, maybe not as hard as a lot of us would like!

Once we realise there is a consequence to our corrupt practices, a lot of us will be dissuaded. Hounding d so called movers n shakers is baffling d minions and creating a respect for best practices. It might take time for it to sink in, but in d long run, Naijans will realise- PMB is not joking abt fighting corruption.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by ashjay001(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
247notire:

So how would you go about fighting this corruption of yours? That is if you even understand that it is so pervasive and has become a cultural thing in this country.

Methinks the current government is going about the fight the very wrong way.

If he wants to use this current method then a change in constitution should come first.

Fighting corruption should be about putting systems in place which makes it extremely difficult for looting to occur. Not jailing and terrorizing people with EFCC and DSS.

Mind you that corruption is not looting or stealing. It is a far broader term which encompasses the aforementioned and much more.

We also need serious reorientation because even most of us today casting aspersions at people in government will do even much worse if they ever get the opportunity.

Corruption is a way of life in Nigeria.

The country is in a deep mess mehn.

Once we realise there is a consequence to our corrupt practices, a lot of us will be dissuaded. Hounding d so called movers n shakers is baffling d minions and creating a respect for best practices. It might take time for it to sink in, but in d long run, Naijans will realise- PMB is not joking abt fighting corruption.

There are enough laws to fight corruption, pple just need to realise ds govt is going to effect it! Reminds me of d TSA: it has been available for some time, yet didn't get full implementation until d 'new sheriff' came into town. Or d 'ACJA 2015 Act'. Pple like u and Saraki still thinks ds govt can be bullied into submission?!
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by eph12(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Didn't they trace the names of the beneficiaries? Come on this report is incomplete.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by magnified(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Total Rubbish, who are the beneficiaries, Government of figures, easy to uncover and hard to name those duara sipping kunu beneficiaries, abi which tribe dominates the security sector of the country. The amount in question is almost equivalent to why EFCC is running after FAYOSE, OBANIKORO and OMISORE jointly.......
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Refino(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vendoor:

Bad Economy sha... Money is the root of all evil grin

friend,lets not play to the gallery. Corruption at the extreme can start a war n crash an economy. I will advise that d duo,corruption n bad economy should be dealt with simultaneously with a keen eye on corruption. Just look at that outrageous sum of N4bn going down d drain n many more yet uncovered.sometimes,i weep for Nigeria in prayers n d children yet unborn;SAVE THY PEOPLE O LORD MY GOD!

Oooo point of correction,the LOVE of money is the root of evil....n money answereth all things
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by princetom1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, my brother if you were ask to tackle as a matter priority, which will deal first?

Bad economy;
Corruption;
Security.

Consider it this way, if someone with the right set of mind take office today and weed out corruption, is not a mere say, the others aspect fall into places. Everyone will do his or her duty diligently and that can only mean prosperity. Try tacklying bad economy wen corruption is everywhere, sabotaging ur effort. Nothing works where corruption thrives

1 Like

Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by lailo: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, my brother if you were ask to tackle as a matter priority, which will deal first?

Bad economy;
Corruption;
Security.
CORRUPTION.Bcs Bad economy and failed security exist bcs corruption exits.Remember Nigeria has been facing dis problem of bad economy,failed security,no education,no good roads,no water,no light,no food,no job,no life 4 decades bcs of existence of corruption in our systems.If we are able to nip corruption in d bud,economy will rise and there would be security of lives and property.CORRUPTION is a cancer.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by 247notire(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
ashjay001:

There are enough laws to fight corruption, pple just need to realise ds govt is going to effect it! Reminds me of d TSA: it has been available for some time, yet didn't get full implementation until d 'new sheriff' came into town. Or d 'ACJA 2015 Act'. Pple like u and Saraki still thinks ds govt can be bullied into submission?!
Youre clearly an APC and Buhari apologist.

I thought I could have an intelligent discussion with you not knowing I quoted a proper zombie.

Sorry for quoting you.

You clearly do not roundly and thoroughly grasp the issues at hand.

Two pertinent questions and I'll leave you to your zombeism:

Do you know the extent of the damage implementing the so called TSA all at once instead of in phases has caused to the Nigerian economy?

Do you think Buhari will "rule" past 2019? And even if he does, any assurances that our politicians will not go back to default mode whenever he is done with his rulership? Remember it's the same old politicians that have been around since the 80s.

You're a typical zombie and probably a northerner who sees a god in Buhari.

Folks like you are rather short sighted and unintelligible.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by 69tinsblogspot: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
you should see this video of a guy dating a older lady http://69tins..com.ng/2016/07/guy-dating-small-titted-older-woman.html
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
if i remember very well, at the inception of this govt, a new security team were brought in to aso rock. so, how come this fraud??
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by agitator: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
ashjay001:

There are no consequences, only leason that will sink in is that anybody that steals and there is a change of government "jump ship" SIMPLE. grin grin grin
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by ashjay001(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
247notire:
Youre clearly an APC and Buhari apologist.

I thought I could have an intelligent discussion with you not knowing I quoted a proper zombie.

Sorry for quoting you.

You clearly do not roundly and thoroughly grasp the issues at hand.

Two pertinent questions and I'll leave you to your zombeism:

Do you know the extent of the damage implementing the so called TSA all at once instead of in phases has caused to the Nigerian economy?

Do you think Buhari will "rule" past 2019? And even if he does, any assurances that our politicians will not go back to default mode whenever he is done with his rulership? Remember it's the same old politicians that have been around since the 80s.

You're a typical zombie and probably a northerner who sees a god in Buhari.

Folks like you are rather short sighted and unintelligible.

Oga Oloyinbo! U've got enough grammar for implied insults, weldone.

1st and foremost, I'm a Nigerian with young kids. I'm only after a better future for them. I voted GEJ, thinking he will make efforts to actually better d lots of d masses, I was quickly brought to earth.

I dislike Tinubu, cos I saw him handicapping Fashola's momentum.

If u must label, label me a better Nigeria advocate. I will abandon PMB in d twinkle of an eye if he derails off his chosen path. I just want things to work, and don't care if it will take a Wike to implement it!

Ideologies are for fools! What u don't seem to get is: PMB is trying to leave a structure that would be incorruptible when he leaves, that why he his trying to instill independence in all arms of govt! If u don't see that in all d shenanigans on-going, then u need to question ur own intelligence!

As bad as u see d full implementation of d TSA, I'm happy those excess funds are being kept from looting hands! Just ds mrn, I read Idoma complaining abt it, but he said they'll get it right eventually!

I don't expect anyone to be perfect or incorruptible, I just expect them to try to be better pple!
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dats a gud news, i wonda who was eating d remaining balance of #6.5billion afta payment of workers salary, dats a gud move by NSA.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by jpphilips(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Jokers. The NSA should go and uncover the fraud by Aisha, Burutai and Dambauza

I JUST WANT TO SEE BUHARI FAIL............IflywithBuhari
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR MENSES............PMB
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Charly68: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Young03:
na today e start?
Good question my brother. We have funny characters on this page . It pains me to see that some people are deeply addicted to corruption in the country that they don't see the good their leader is doing in recovering looted funds & fighting corruption .
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by peacefulpeace101(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
this fellow must be mentally unstable.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by mickey45: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Then, who is it meant for. Please elucidate

E be like say u b insider
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Willie2015: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Problem is while you are tackling the bad economy at one end, corruption is eating your good economic gains at the other.

If you dont tackle the bad economy, how can you minimize corruption?

Some States have not paid salaries for 4 months and you expect folks not to be corrupt. Handle the bad economy as your first priority and others can follow.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Masculity(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Ewo with this..... Hope you are not part of them.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Hearme(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Corruption breads Bad Economy and Corruption breads insecurity. E.g. I Billion naira stolen fund by an individual can serve as soft loan to 100 young graduates with good business ideas at 10 million naira each with an average of 5 employees; 600 people have become employed and removed from the streets. Assuming all of them are from a local govt area you have succeded in taking 600 people who are prone to be security risk (Begging, rape, armed robbery, bulglary agbero etc) off the streets. Assuming this 10 million is paid back in 5 years with little or zero intrest, another 100 people can benefit and the cycle continues.

Unfortunately, we the youth support this people stealing us dry. The wicked ones even take our money outside the country and those ones use it to develop their country. Giving loan to companies, individuals and even mortgages. Once people can get what to eat and have a hope of the nearest future that they will earn a living from their work, security issues will drastically reduce, the rush for ritual money will reduce and lots more. I think Mr President is on track. FREE MONEY BREADS LAZINESS and that is why our corrupt politicians are still not on Forbes list because they cant think to create JOBS or build companies. There money is dormant in the bank or in the temporary made soak-away in their mansions.

amaechi1:

Bad economy;
Corruption;
Security.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by bashydemy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
this is News is not for wailers like you, It's not for enemy of progress.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by Gbegiri101(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.
Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by brightleave(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
amaechi1:

This kind of news is not meant for you.
seriously, it's not 4him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack / Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.