Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

French Prime Minister: 'france Will Not Allow Itself To Be Destabilised' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Prime Minister: 'france Will Not Allow Itself To Be Destabilised' (427 Views)

Netherlands Prime Minister Rides Bicycle To Work (Photo) / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Prime Minister: 'france Will Not Allow Itself To Be Destabilised' by Nogodye(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2016
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls is now talking about the Nice attack.
He says terrorism is a threat that is "weighing heavily on France". Mr Valls said: "The goal of terrorists is to instill fear and panic.
"But France is a great country and a great democracy that will not allow itself to be destabilised." He adds that there will be three days of national mourning starting tomorrow.
Re: French Prime Minister: 'france Will Not Allow Itself To Be Destabilised' by Raydos: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: French Prime Minister: 'france Will Not Allow Itself To Be Destabilised' by TYOKSON: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2016
J'aime bien le pay France.
Re: French Prime Minister: 'france Will Not Allow Itself To Be Destabilised' by SamJed(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2016
For those muslims claiming that islam is a religion of peace, does this depicts peace You muslims should review your religion and stop deceiving yourselves. I feel somehow when some muslims say that the terrorrists are not true muslims and i ask myself isnt there something in the koran that spurs al-shabab, al-queda, isis, bokoharam and their likes to do what they are doing Are the muslims trying to tell me that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the leader of isis who is a phd holder in ISLAMIC STUDIES went to a backyard school Muslims claim they are extremist and i ask, ''is it only islam that has extremisms??'' why must their own extremism be in the form of heartlessly taking innocent souls Definitely islam has something in it that makes its followers kill and until they tell themselves the truth and review their religion, this plague wont stop...

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Nice And Other Senseless Massacres / China Steps Into The Syrian Saga / Senegal Dissolves Senate Arm Of National Assembly To Save Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.