Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye (586 Views)

Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye / Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by flexflex: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
A former Governor of Lagos State and a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has vowed to deal with Senator Dino Melaye (APC-Kogi), if he dared beat his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu (APC-Lagos).

Melaye had on Tuesday reportedly vowed to beat Senator Tinubu during a closed-door session of the Senate over the forgery case against Principal Officers of the Senate.

Tinubu had expressed disapproval of the tactics suggested by Melaye, who was of the opinion that commencing impeachment proceedings against President Muhammadu Buhari will make the Executive back down on the trial.

Reacting to the development, Asiwaju Tinubu vowed to deal with Melaye if he took any untoward action against his wife.

Read the complete story at http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/07/beat-my-wife-and-see-what-ill-do-to-you.html?m=0

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by Raydos: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by olajazz(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
okay
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by alexiej(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Mtcheew... Ere omode
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Is this coming from the tribe of cowards I can't believe what am seeing frog eye master
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by codedguy1(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Children! Children!!

undecided
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by Justindeco: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Instead of this corrupt biegot and thief tinubu to caution his wife, he is here given her more ego to insult people because he think he can use press to blackmail anyone. >:

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts On Davido Osinachi Remix / The Wives Of Boko Haram / PHOTOS: Edo PDP Candidate, Pastor Ize-iyamu Meets With Army Officers Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.