Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos (23178 Views)

Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) / Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by yerakola(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Ibrahim atiku son call to bar, yara'dua son call to bar, fasola daughter call to bar, fkk first son call to bar, even buhari daughter also call to bar, every of our politicians children are calling to bar,

so all of you know after ur tenor in office you will all face EFCC, YOU ARE NOW NURSING WHO WILL DEFEND YOU ABI

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by apockollyno(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Cute ke! Duke of d chubby cheeks
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
the rich northern kids going to school and evading all madness related to the sharia law, whilst the teeming masses are left gullible in the hands of the northern leaders and the sharia law....their job is to rise up in mass to vote for the likes of buhari et al.......north i greet ona oo.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na their way be that, their daughters go to school while foolish Mallam will give away his daughter as a teenager to an uncircumcised idiot for marriage

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by jegz25(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2016
FuckTheMods:
Since May 29, 2015 all the northerners are being favoured and elevated in the academics and education sector.
Now the minister of education is an ab0ki
the shoe makers are being favoured in the admission policy
ab0ki students in diaspora are graduating with first class.
The Fulani Herdsmen are going back to school.
This is outright nepotism.
Buhari must be impeached.
while d northern youths r progressing and excelling their counterparts in d south r busy taking arms nd vandalising piplines,eastside folks looking on how 2 enter in2 drug business.only westside youths r wiser.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by JAWBONE(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:
Lawyers everywhere in Nigeria.
The thing come be like pure water.
I remember the days when law used to be prestigious... today it is almost same value as journalism sef....lol

We need more I.T professionals, Scientists, Technicians/Engineers and Business / Economists abeg. undecided
Economist here

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by Angelb4: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Call to bar everywhere. Where all these lawyers wan work sef? Well, politicians dey pay dem to defend their corrupt cases.

For me, if i can't be called to BAR, i should be called to restaurant.
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by Emmawa(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
FuckTheMods:
Since May 29, 2015 all the northerners are being favoured and elevated in the academics and education sector.
Don't say so, ur own turn z coming it all depend on to pray harder
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by dukecharles(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
All these rich pikin that pass exams with let my people Go with their parents connection and influence. These will tell us the kind of leaders we have, are you guys not worried that Buhari's daughter and this governors son passed law school through resit. If what I learnt in medical school that 50% intelligence is ascribed (familiar) and 50% acquired is correct, it then means that we are being ruled by very dull leaders.
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by toprealman: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
lilianw2:
hmmm...congrats..he's cute
as far as their is cash,fame and the other thing.....cuteness na must from una!
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by dukecharles(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
jegz25:
while d northern youths r progressing and excelling their counterparts in d south r busy taking arms nd vandalising piplines,eastside folks looking on how 2 enter in2 drug business.only westside youths r wiser.

Shout ur buccal cavity, the majority of the people that passed with their original set where southerners, Ur President daughter and governors son who are ur champ, passed with let my people Go by the help of resit exam and influence. Down in the south we Celebrate academic excellence, not resit. Olodos
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by Bimpe29: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congratulations to Barrister Ibrahim.
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by DonOrpzy: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
FuckTheMods:
it takes 5 years to graduate as a law student plus additional 1 year at the law school, that's a total of 6 years. Question is, ow did Buhari who came into power a little over 1 year ago 'favoured' and 'elevated' this young attorney. Let us all criticize and oppose constructively

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by markfoefish(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
what's the brain behind the rich children going for law,last year I was in law school in Abuja for about 5months and I made some good friends,but i observed that most of them where the children on the rich politicians.the poor should watch out for the future implication of this.
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by Mob2323(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
FuckTheMods:
tribalism of the highiest other,go impeach him now mumu aboki better past you by far,work hard and pray to be like them
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by Mob2323(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
amolak:
I am still waiting to see when pepper seller's son will be called to bar and hit frontpage
undecidedGod pls dash dis person sense of humour
amolak:
I am still waiting to see when pepper seller's son will be called to bar and hit frontpage
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by ugochuks95: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
makzeze:
If there is one profession i hate is 'Law'.
.because u are lawless
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by mengho(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
My friend shave that beard you are a lawyer not an imam angry
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by Coolgent(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
FuckTheMods:
You are right o, better leave your olosho business and join their progressive train before u reach menopause.
Wailing will be your business throughout PMB tenure IJN
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by Gbegiri101(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
What can we say? Congratulations... because we pray not of evil but of good intentions to others to indirectly occur to us.

TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by mjswthrt(f): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cute G
Re: Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos by ArcToyin(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
helphelp:
Congrats...
Hope you studied the one to defend your father's loot after office
funny comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed / Looter Tithes’ Comment: Bello Apologises To Catholic Bishops / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.