Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How Many Domain Name Can One Host...? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Many Domain Name Can One Host...? (443 Views)

Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization / Free webhosting & website With Domain Name / 6 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Domain Name Can One Host...? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2016
How many domain name can one web hosting plan (to the tune of $500) host...?

or

Is it possible to host more than one domain name on a hosting plan of $500...?

if yes... how many...

if you know the answer kindly post it... as i do not know alot on web hosting and domain names... i dont just want to burn money so i am asking kindly if anyone can elaborate further...
Re: How Many Domain Name Can One Host...? by Puresolutions: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Different hosting have their different capacities.

Depending on the hosting plan you can host 3 websites and up,it is best to contact your web hosting company each plan they offer carries an amount of sites that can be hosted on them,there are plans you can host lots of domains.Think of it this way if a reseller can host unlimited domains why not you with your hosting plan ?

You end up being a mini-reseller but reselling to yourself is just the difference
Re: How Many Domain Name Can One Host...? by Duchman67: 3:04am On Jul 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Posting Konga Ad To Facebook To Show With A Banner / Learn Adsense Account Approval Within 30 Minutes Or Less / The Perfect Adsense Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.