Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Oyo State Governor Lands In Trouble Over Photo With Khloe Kardashian's Bestie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyo State Governor Lands In Trouble Over Photo With Khloe Kardashian's Bestie (820 Views)

Princecyril5 Photographer Calls Out CeeC Over Photo Credit / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor Lands In Trouble Over Photo With Khloe Kardashian's Bestie by TunezMedia: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Malika Hagg, Khloe Kardashian’s best friend posted a photo of herself with Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi referring to him as her God father and Nigeria’s finest. She wrote;

“Reunited with my God Father @abiolaadeyemiajimobi #NigeriasFinest #OyoStateGovernor“

The popular American TV host and actress has been facing queries from Nigerians since she shared the photo with many asking her to explain how she is related to the Governor.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/oyo-state-governor-lands-in-trouble.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: Oyo State Governor Lands In Trouble Over Photo With Khloe Kardashian's Bestie by Ufranklin92(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Naija I hail thee grin
Re: Oyo State Governor Lands In Trouble Over Photo With Khloe Kardashian's Bestie by LordZero(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
LUBBISH.

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For Me For Queen Of Aso 2016. / Patoranking Totally Disgraced On I.G By An American Website. / Singer Davido "I Don't Do Afrobeat, I Do Afro-fusion", Singer Talks On Beats On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.