Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

For Ur Cybercafe And Office Connection: Try These - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Ur Cybercafe And Office Connection: Try These (604 Views)

Barbershop Brings More Profit Than Cybercafe. True/ False ? / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Ur Cybercafe And Office Connection: Try These by chimec2003: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2009
As an insider VISAFONE and STARCOMMS Network, We can give you service with any of the network so by just increasing the  bandwidth so that it can carry up to 18 computers for your cybercafe & your office including  with our technology that will make it to be extremely fast, you will be paying 35,000 naira per month. So if you are interested in us we can call Vincent
07042091176 or you email me on chimec2003@yahoo.com
so that i can show you where it is been used and how it is done

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Investors / Experience Paradise By Taste / Something Is Happening In Nigeria - I'm Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.