Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Wizkid's First Son Graduates To Grade 1 In Primary School - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's First Son Graduates To Grade 1 In Primary School - Photos (2721 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son Swagged Up In News Photos / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos / Boluwatife Balogun: Portrait Of Wizkid’s First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's First Son Graduates To Grade 1 In Primary School - Photos by exlinkleads(f): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congratulations to Boluwatife, Wizkid’s 5 yr old first son. today, he graduated into grade 1 in his primary school. His mother, Shola Ogudu, shared the photos praising her son and saying: I Bless God For Today!! For Making It Possible For Me To Witness This Beautiful Day.. Just Like Yesterday.. My Young King is a Graduand And I’m So So Proud Of Him. Grade 1 here we come #Thankful #ProudMum”

It is sad to recall that the ‘Ojuelegba’ singer took two years before he finally claimed responsibility for the lovely child. However, Wizkid has since made up for that and even has a tattoo of the boy’s name on his arm. Boluwatife’s fifth birthday was back on May 13 and Wizkid and Shola threw him a Ninja Turtle themed birthday party for him.

See photo @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/wizkids-first-son-graduates-grade-1-in.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Wizkid's First Son Graduates To Grade 1 In Primary School - Photos by sorextee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
When I was his age, I was in pry 4. angry
Him carry him papa face.
Wizkid na James Bond 009.

Some girls would rather become baby mama, to some celebrities, rather than collecting a ring from a common man.. undecided
Re: Wizkid's First Son Graduates To Grade 1 In Primary School - Photos by Tolexander: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
How does this affect the price of G2SO4.3H2O

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Young Couples Who Just Got Married. / Top 10 Naija Celebrities Who Became Famous For Their Bad Character / Amara Opens Up On Dangerous Love Affair With Kanu Nwankwo At Just 17yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.